Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In the GCSE and A-Level period, and indeed any other exams- not forgetting you Scottish Highers people!- there is always at least one exam which goes slightly pear shaped, usually due to something really exciting which happens during your exam.

Sometimes it's a fire alarm, sometimes it's a phone going off [not from any of the candidates, hopefully!] or even a pigeon, as with a number of TSR students!

So tell us:

What has been your most exciting exam so far? What catastrophic moments have happened during exams?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    during my ICT exam this boy kept looking back and around and the invigilator had to tell him to face the front but then he kept looking back again because he found it exciting when people were leaving the hall...i know, it's really interesting

ReputationRep:
    Nothing yet.
    But apparently last year during the exams there was a fire alarm that went off and people discussed the answers when they went outside which resulted in EVERYONE who was there getting their exam cancelled
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by s.mo)
    Nothing yet.
    But apparently last year during the exams there was a fire alarm that went off and people discussed the answers when they went outside which resulted in EVERYONE who was there getting their exam cancelled
    what happens if your paper gets cancelled? i never get to know what they do, because obviously some were obediant so they dont deserve that did they?

ReputationRep:
    Spanish had to be my most fav exam because it was easy and it was funny bc they put on the foundation tape for the first q by accident when we were doing Higher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    what happens if your paper gets cancelled? i never get to know what they do, because obviously some were obediant so they dont deserve that did they?
    I think they just report the people to the exam board and tell them exactly what happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    Spanish had to be my most fav exam because it was easy and it was funny bc they put on the foundation tape for the first q by accident when we were doing Higher
    That's brilliant!
    In our French exam, the invigilator was swinging on her chair- don't ask- and she went flying 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeenPolyglot)
    That's brilliant!
    In our French exam, the invigilator was swinging on her chair- don't ask- and she went flying 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg that is hilarious!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha a couple have been intresting:

1. Business Multiple choice - it was easy

2. Biology - after the exam the invigilator told me someone had took my bag from where I left it, took it home and then brought it back. I also got up and walked out before he said by accident embarrasing

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.