Richmond Upon Thames College Watch

trxlla
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys, so I thinking of going to richmond but I'mn not really suwre what the teaching is like and how social it is. I'm aiming to take Philosophy and Ethics, Sociology, Communication and culture and Creative Writing. If you are being taught any of these subjects, what are the teachers like? Are people friendly? How was your first day? Thanks
Drunq
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I live near it, however I go to another college. I have some mates who go there and it really isn't bad, if you put work in your subjects you will most likely come out with good grades.

p.s I'm going there for second year because I live in Twickenham.
trxlla
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Oh haha thanks, so are you doing A2 there and have you been to the interview to confirm your place?
GradesUnlocked
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by trxlla)
Oh haha thanks, so are you doing A2 there and have you been to the interview to confirm your place?
Hey there, sorry for the late response. I'm now going on to A2 at RUTC doing Sociology and Philosophy and Ethics. My two teachers were great, my sociology teacher is leaving though so for A2 we'll have a new teacher. Philosophy and Ethics is amazing, the teacher I have is great and entertaining. I'm one who likes to be taught in a fun and interesting way.

Now, the college as a whole. At first I wasn't too much a fan of it. That's because the travel there for me was quite long. But once I settled in it got better. I've only got 1 more year left (praise the Lord) and the first year flew by so quickly. Which it great because I just want to move on.

But yeah, it's a nice college.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Aug '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (72)
17.65%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (259)
63.48%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
4.9%
Not yet but I might (57)
13.97%

Watched Threads