Edexcel textiles gcse

Watch this thread
glitterstudies1
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Someone help me with predictions for the edexcel textiles gcse tomorrow would help loads and maybe small things to revise the night before thanks xx
Umara21
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
heyy ive got the same exam tomorrow too... Ive been studying the past papers and cotton, jersey, wool, silk and corduroy have been tested on so it might be worthwhile to maybe go over the other materials as well as going over main points for the mentioned materials. Also erm... quickly go over tools that can be used and any keywords or definitions
advantages of cad and cam and disadvantages
knitting hasnt come up yet whereas weaving and bonding has so maybe go over that
different forms of adding colour or printing and yh
make sure you go over all your notes even the smallest things you think ill come bac to or it might not come in .. most likely those are the points that always come up
anyways thats all i got so far
ill update if i find out about anything new
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (3)
7.5%
Quite well (19)
47.5%
Not so good (12)
30%
Terrible! (6)
15%

Watched Threads