Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was going back and forth with this girl on Whatsapp for about an hour, when she finally messaged me back asking if I wanted to see her in her sexy nighties. So by this time I realised my phone was on the brink of shutting down, but I was too pre-occupied on replying with "yes", to her request, anyways I pulled down my briefs and got myself ready for a tug of war with myself. But soon as I was about to press send, the phone shut DOWN!!! right in my face, it felt like someone had slapped a concrete brick in my face, I was shattered, as I knew I had to reply quick. Plus my mini me had deflated like a balloon losing air from the sheer shock.

Anyway I started running round the home looking for a charger only to realise it was in my kitchen downstairs, so I quickly ran down like speedy gonzales and plugged my phone into the charger, only to find out that she had left Whatsapp and gone to sleep.

I just felt like venting some of my dismay and frustration of this missed glorious opportunity.:cry2:

What am I going to do.:sigh:

Man got **** blocked by IPhone, I should have gone android.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe message her back saying you want to see the pic and your phone died, so you couldn't message her back yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilikechinesefood)
    Maybe message her back saying you want to see the pic and your phone died, so you couldn't message her back yesterday?
    I don't want to come off like I am "thirsty", or desperate. By texting her first thing in the morning, "can I see that pic now".

And she's rarely ever on Whatsapp when I am.

I might just have to wait it out, till the chance springs back into action again. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wiggly jiggly)
    I don't want to come off like I am "thirsty", or desperate. By texting her first thing in the morning, "can I see that pic now".

And she's rarely ever on Whatsapp when I am.

I might just have to wait it out, till the chance springs back into action again. :/
    Make sure you keep your phone charged up.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for next time! Lucky bugger, haha!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.