Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Downloading music watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me a place i can download a song called
    Welcome Back - Mase

ive tried imesh but its always queued, i dont want to use kazaa and i donbt really want to download from a site unless it has no pop ups etc.

Anyone know somewhere?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    Can someone tell me a place i can download a song called
    Welcome Back - Mase

ive tried imesh but its always queued, i dont want to use kazaa and i donbt really want to download from a site unless it has no pop ups etc.

Anyone know somewhere?

Thanks
    I thought he stopped recording :confused: . What happened?

ReputationRep:
    well im not sure, i think its a new song.

Have u got Winamp?

ReputationRep:
    well im not sure, i think its a new song.

Have u got Winamp?
    Nope ain't got it. I heard he stopped recording after the Harlem World album because of his religious commitment. Is it a good song?

ReputationRep:
    yeap i never really heard of him before to be honest, maybe heard about him on mtv sometime, anyway i was listening to one of the hip hop radio stations on winamp and that song came on.

you should download it, where do you get your songs from?

ReputationRep:
    yeap i never really heard of him before to be honest, maybe heard about him on mtv sometime, anyway i was listening to one of the hip hop radio stations on winamp and that song came on.

you should download it, where do you get your songs from?
    I always get my mates to download the full albums of artists. I never download a single song. I tend to listen to people who don't chart really. It's strange as well as those who dont chart are really talented.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i normally download full albums from suprnova.org

and download single songs from imesh but i cant at the mo.

damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I always get my mates to download the full albums of artists. I never download a single song. I tend to listen to people who don't chart really. It's strange as well as those who dont chart are really talented.
    some names, if you please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    some names, if you please
    I like artists like lil' mo, Kelly Price, Erykah Badu, Foxy Brown, Angie Martinez, Case, Angie Stone, Ms Jade, Jahiem, Mya etc...

ReputationRep:
    I like artists like lil' mo, Kelly Price, Erykah Badu, Foxy Brown, Angie Martinez, Case, Angie Stone, Ms Jade, Jahiem, Mya etc...
    lil mo, the same one that did 21 answers? she seems 'rude'

but i have to agree with erykah badu and angie stone. although i havent heard much of their stuff, the stuff i have heard sounds good. i think. the new angie stone is good [mya to a lesser extent]

jahiem? mmm sounds like ginuwine/ll cool j-esque music, all about love and that crap ALL THE TIME. too pop for me.

foxy brown rings a bell but im not too sure about any songs in particular.

the rest, i have no clue about

ReputationRep:
    heard of the Ying Yang Twins?

ReputationRep:
    no, are they again good?

ReputationRep:
    yep, well ive oly heard 1 or 2 of there songs, have you got Winamp?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    lil mo, the same one that did 21 answers? she seems 'rude'

but i have to agree with erykah badu and angie stone. although i havent heard much of their stuff, the stuff i have heard sounds good. i think. the new angie stone is good [mya to a lesser extent]

jahiem? mmm sounds like ginuwine/ll cool j-esque music, all about love and that crap ALL THE TIME. too pop for me.

foxy brown rings a bell but im not too sure about any songs in particular.

the rest, i have no clue about
    Erykah Badu is fantastic. Her first album is the best and Otherside of the game is her best track. Angie stone is simply great. You should try Jill scott.

Foxy brown's biggest track is GET ME HOME. You would know that when you hear it. I hear what your saying about Jahiem. I don't really like his music much. I only brought his album because Mary J was on it and the track Beauty and Thug is sweet.

Lil' Mo is not that rude. If you want rude get Lil' Kim . Plus the beef between eve, fox and kim is funny.

ReputationRep:
    Nope are they new?

ReputationRep:
    Nope ain't got it. I heard he stopped recording after the Harlem World album because of his religious commitment. Is it a good song?
    Have you runnin' to tha church like Mason did/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Have you runnin' to tha church like Mason did/
    You need to explain that to me. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    yep, well ive oly heard 1 or 2 of there songs, have you got Winamp?
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    if you listen to the HOT 108 JAMZ radio station you might here the song, its randomn but if you listen for a while you might here it, its a great station.

ReputationRep:
    if you listen to the HOT 108 JAMZ radio station you might here the song, its randomn but if you listen for a while you might here it, its a great station.
    well im getting ying yang twins' 'shake it like a salt shaker'
    sounds like a parody of shake it like a polaroid picture, but i cant say yet. they did some stuff with lil jon so im a bit apprehensive

edit/
    this is the song they did with lil jon. not great tbh.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.