The Student Room Group

why is evyoen so mean?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
you have a very.....particular choice in gifs....

Do i?
I think I like this guy quite a lot tho @UnknownRoyalist shaun really likes getting destryoed completely by our discussions and I value an albeit weak sparring partner in a battle of wits :h:

I don't see him getting destroyed at all. But the opposite. :rofl:

Only if everyone was as straight forward as him.

Anyways, I don't quite see your point of telling me that? :lol:

Original post by UnknownRoyalist
My new sheep and his elf are behaving like roadmen. Rofl. If only he knew how much I cared - did not read a single thing he sent

Lmaooooo :toofunny: This is hilarious.
Reply 42
eeb771122eebac79dda2eb99d43e3d82.jpg
Original post by Call Me Juan
when i say evyoen i mean peple in real wolrd.

I a noob at this but anyways....

No one will ever understand why some people are complete monsters, most of the time, you have a unique spirit or gift within you that they're jealous of.

But no matter what, you're aaawwwwwwwesssssoooommmmmeeeee!!!!!!!:biggrin::smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by NGC3372
eeb771122eebac79dda2eb99d43e3d82.jpg

I a noob at this but anyways....

But no matter what, you're aaawwwwwwwesssssoooommmmmeeeee!!!!!!!:biggrin::smile:

v cringeworthy ;((((
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
Do i?

nope stupid me must be me getting mad, Ill check up with the GP tmr

silly forest, thinking your gif was a guy undoing another guys belt like the genitalia were suggestively the frame choice of the anime storyline ohwell, I need to sleep I guess
nope stupid me must be me getting mad, Ill check up with the GP tmr

silly forest, thinking your gif was a guy undoing another guys belt like the genitalia were suggestively the frame choice of the anime storyline ohwell, I need to sleep I guess

I've watched the anime, i was hoping someone would ask if he was undoing his belt to whip out his penis.

I woudl have said no, he was going to go swimming. He's from the anime Free!
Reply 46
Original post by cdaniels2011
v cringeworthy ;((((

Yes. Very. So much yes.

I dunno anymore
Me not mean, i think other world people mean. I just am trying help to you.
I be should revisiwing , but i play on the world wide webby.
I fail half my examzys, i know i want to become a farmer.

Know!!!, i am nice.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
;p:tongue:;p;p;p;p
:biggrin:DDDDDDDD

We stick glue and stand tofether fourever. ;D

I too am a last minute revise guy

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
It's not for nothing I've won best member signature 2 years in a row :biggrin:

Okay...

That's coming from someone who replies using gifs/memes. Strong.

Oh geez...
I found your pic when you were a baby UR!!!

and you whole fam

YOU AN SOLUTE SHEEP:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Pretty sure UnknownRoyalist isn't the sheep here. :rofl: :rofl:

Quite a sad attack on him by saying that about his family lmaoooo. Nice try though.
Original post by undercxver
Pretty sure UnknownRoyalist isn't the sheep here. :rofl: :rofl:

Quite a sad attack on him by saying that about his family lmaoooo. Nice try though.

If youve read our past discussion logic does not entail in our arguments anymore hence from when he said he doesnt care what I say

Also he explicity begun the namecalling first an eye for an eye my dear

The 'sad attack' is just a reference to him being a sheep again, if youve read my past >2000 posts undercxver, you will see Im ususally a kind guy who just posts quotes and inspirational stuff but even I have my limits lmao, the post was in no way intended to offend his real life fam but if it offends you I can take it down for you?:s-smilie:

Nice try tho? Are you sidin with him on the whole thing cos you might want to read want went down leading to this lmao

regardless I respect your opinion and its fair enough :holmes:

I bid you goodnight :hat2:
If youve read our past discussion logic does not entail in our arguments anymore hence from when he said he doesnt care what I say

The 'sad attack' is just a reference to him being a sheep again, if youve read my past >2000 posts undercxver, you will see Im ususally a kind guy who just posts quotes and inspirational stuff but even I have my limits lmao, the post was in no way intended to offend his real life fam but if it offends you I can take it down for you?:s-smilie:

Nice try tho? Are you sidin with him on the whole thing cos you might want to read want went down leading to this lmao

You're proper reading into what I said. :lol:

Just found it lame for you to say the family bit lol. Do what you like. It's not effecting me, I'm just expressing my opinion. Anyways he doesn't care. Yeah you showed your limits through that. :rofl: None of course.

You possibly may be risking yourself into getting a card though? :dontknow:

Loool I support him fully with what he has said. Purely because he is so straight and right, no one can be as straight as him or stick up with the truth. :u:

:goodnight:
(edited 7 years ago)

Lol looks like undercxver's been triggered too although I don't see what truth UR has uttered, just some nonsense about calling you a sheep for the first time and then saying he didn't care or read your comments :lol:
@undercxver he's the one writing a full story but you're the one that's been triggered ok?

Also idk why the sheeps little helper can't just quote me rather than sending sly shots as usual.
(edited 7 years ago)
Me not mean, i think other world people mean. I just am trying help to you.
I be should revisiwing , but i play on the world wide webby.
I fail half my examzys, i know i want to become a farmer.

Know!!!, i am nice.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
;p:tongue:;p;p;p;p
:biggrin:DDDDDDDD

We stick glue and stand tofether fourever. ;D

This gave me life
And again more snide comments and wanting to be quoted. Won't be wasting energy trying to be original with this nonsense :laugh:
PRSOM. :toofunny: :toofunny:

The desperation of attention from some. :rolleyes:

Dat white knight game doe :adore:
And again more snide comments and wanting to be quoted. Won't be wasting energy trying to be original with this nonsense :laugh:

You're still replying to him one way or another, how does not quoting him make it any better?
You're still replying to him one way or another, how does not quoting him make it any better?

Dat notification :yep:
I like the irony of this thread

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Title why is ever1 so mean :cry:

Within page 1 someone gets abused for using some harmless memes. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Discovered the :yes: emoji recently It's flavour of the month :yes:

Don't know you @ForestShadow but have only ever seen you being funny and you have an eye for appropriate and well timed meme selection.

Haters gon hate fam.

Snakes gon snake.

Wite nitez gon wite nite.

We need some rehydration asap salt overload.
@undercxver he's the one writing a full story but you're the one that's been triggered ok?

Also idk why the sheeps little helper can't just quote me rather than sending sly shots as usual.

It's okay. I stand with the truth. :h:

LOOOL You kill me man.
Dat notification :yep:

You're afraid of getting a notification from him? That still makes no sense.

Quick Reply

Latest