The Student Room Group

Racist Teacher?

While I was relaxing in a quiet zone ( at the top of a stairs) in college, a teacher out of nowhere told me that I shouldn't be here and when I asked "why" he said I wasn't allowed to be here.

Even though I did nothing wrong and I was quietly listening to music and students who often come to the spot to relax were louder than me and there was nothing indicting that I shouldn't be there.

I asked him "do we have a problem?" and he said "yes, you should be here" and when I asked him "why" again he said "Don't question me" and than went on to say "if anything gets stolen-" and stopped there and when I asked what was he trying to imply, he ignored me and walked away and shut the door.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eriasu
While I was relaxing in a quiet zone ( at the top of a stairs) in college, a teacher out of nowhere told me that I shouldn't be here and when I asked "why" he said I wasn't allowed to be here.

Even though I did nothing wrong and I was quietly listening to music and students who often come to the spot to relax were louder than me and there was nothing indicting that I shouldn't be there.

I asked him "do we have a problem?" and he said "yes, you should be here" and when I asked him "why" again he said "Don't question me" and than went on to say "if anything gets stolen-" and stopped there and when I asked what was he trying to imply, he ignored me and walked away and shut the door.

Just sounds like a dick
Reply 2
Original post by Eriasu

It's not always a good thing to jump to conclusions and assume the worst of others.
That being sad, has this been your first 'racist' encounter?
It sounds like you're trying to whip out the victim card, maybe they just don't trust students in general - you won't be able to prove anything from what you've said.
Reply 4
Original post by Eriasu

What that got to do with racism?
It look like you have a chip on your shoulder
Reply 5
Original post by Zain-A
Just sounds like a dick

My exact thought.
I am not sure if he is racist or not, and I am not sure if anyone can say yes or no here, he does sound a little disturbed though.
Reply 7
Original post by Kiniun
It's not always a good thing to jump to conclusions and assume the worst of others.
That being sad, has this been your first 'racist' encounter?

I'm not, that's why I put a question mark instead of titling it "Racist Teacher". Yes, I never thought I;d experience it because I thought racism is a old thing In Briton.
Reply 8
Original post by Mayhem™
It sounds like you're trying to whip out the victim card, maybe they just don't trust students in general - you won't be able to prove anything from what you've said.

Mayhem, I put the question mark for that reason. I know it could be interpret for a lot of things, but what's funny was that the only thing there was around me were two fire extinguisher.
Original post by Eriasu
I'm not, that's why I put a question mark instead of titling it "Racist Teacher". Yes, I never thought I;d experience it because I thought racism is a old thing In Briton.

Wait what is your race and what is his
Reply 10
Original post by M14B
What that got to do with racism?
It look like you have a chip on your shoulder

Why would he assume I'd steal something? Especially a fire extinguisher and why would he walk away when I asked him what was he imply? And why would he cut he sentence short?
Original post by Eriasu

Please explain who that is racist
Reply 12
Original post by 0to100
Wait what is your race and what is his

I'm black he is white.
Original post by Eriasu

My business teacher told me outright to go back to my own country lol
just ignore him #hatersgonhat
Reply 15
Original post by Redflag99
Please explain who that is racist

1. Please re-read the title.
2. The person who thinks I;d steal something.
Original post by Eriasu
I'm black he is white.

I mean who would say to someone "don't steal anything"...I dunno.

Original post by 44shishkbb
My business teacher told me outright to go back to my own country lol

What? No way :colonhash:

For both of you, don't cry to us, report then. Boggles my mind to see people act so wounded with racism. Just stand up for yourself if you have a problem, don't cry in a corner.
Reply 17
Original post by Call Me Juan
just ignore him #hatersgonhat

I'll try but if this happens again than I'm going straight to the teacher and report it, I'm report this one as well.
Original post by Eriasu
1. Please re-read the title.
2. The person who thinks I;d steal something.

Still not racist. Teachers always say those sought of things.
Reply 19
Original post by 0to100
I mean who would say to someone "don't steal anything"...I dunno.

What? No way :colonhash:

For both of you, don't cry to us, report then. Boggles my mind to see people act so wounded with racism. Just stand up for yourself if you have a problem, don't cry in a corner.

I did.

Quick Reply

Latest