To Kill a Mockingbird GCSE English Literature WJEC

Watch
ellieffion
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Who did the To Kill a Mockingbird on the WJEC english literature paper, what question did you pick and how did you find it?
Adilpatel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did the question on scout. Honestly there was a lot you could write about it.
ellieffion
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adilpatel)
I wrote about the mockingbird motif, I wrote about 5 pages on it, I loved the mockingbird section overall!
Adilpatel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ellieffion)
I wrote about the mockingbird motif, I wrote about 5 pages on it, I loved the mockingbird section overall!
What did you write about the mockingbird motif?
ellieffion
Rep:
?
What did you write about the mockingbird motif?
I quoted a lot haha
I wrote that Atticus is seen as the moral compass of the book, he sees the good and bad in people, forgives the bad and focuses on the good. He teaches the children it is a "sin to kill a mockingbird" as they "don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy" I wrote that boo radley and tom robinson were the mockingbirds of the book, and how the moral was to not judge a book by its cover and how maycomb was blinded by prejudice. I wrote how Scout understood Atticus as at the end she understands empathy (quoted empathy quote) as she knows putting boo to trail would be like killing a mockingbird....
GoodGirlFaith
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did this one, I wrote about how she challenges attitudes towards girls, children, ingrained racism and people of different classes, I don't think anyone at my school did the mockingbird one. I think it went ok overall, poetry not so much...
WJGR
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello sorry but i'm little worried... i think i ticked the wrong question indicator... will get zero?
Adilpatel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by GoodGirlFaith)
I did this one, I wrote about how she challenges attitudes towards girls, children, ingrained racism and people of different classes, I don't think anyone at my school did the mockingbird one. I think it went ok overall, poetry not so much...

I mentioned the same things as you. I also mentioned how they prejudge boo radley before they actually meet him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (54)
25.59%
Less motivated (157)
74.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise