Student Finance Deadline Watch

melyardley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I was wondering if anyone could help me, I've applied for student finance and completed the online application for my part. As i have also applied for a maintenance loan my parents have to fill out a separate application which is in the process of being completed.

Does everything need to be filled in and completed by 27th May, so signing and agreeing contract for student loan and parents supporting applications or is it just that you need to have applied for it by the 27th which i have done.

If someone could let me know, thanks.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by melyardley)
I was wondering if anyone could help me, I've applied for student finance and completed the online application for my part. As i have also applied for a maintenance loan my parents have to fill out a separate application which is in the process of being completed.

Does everything need to be filled in and completed by 27th May, so signing and agreeing contract for student loan and parents supporting applications or is it just that you need to have applied for it by the 27th which i have done.

If someone could let me know, thanks.
Applied for it by the 27th
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic - Stoke-on-Trent campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
    Nursing and Midwifery - Shrewsbury campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 29 Sep '19
    Nursing and Midwifery - Shrewsbury campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%