Doesn't want a girlfriend or long-distance Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
There's a guy I'm crazy about, but he's moving to Germany in July for at least a year, and says he does like me, he's into me, etc. but he doesn't want a girlfriend at the moment, especially not a long-distance one; he doesn't want to be tied down.

Do you think that if he liked me more he'd want to do a long-distance no matter what? And would he want me to be his girlfriend?
Thequietone__
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There's a guy I'm crazy about, but he's moving to Germany in July for at least a year, and says he does like me, he's into me, etc. but he doesn't want a girlfriend at the moment, especially not a long-distance one; he doesn't want to be tied down.

Do you think that if he liked me more he'd want to do a long-distance no matter what? And would he want me to be his girlfriend?
I don't think if he liked you more he'd want to do long distance. He just may not like the idea of being physically so far from his girlfriend
Anonymous #1
Yeah maybe.. I mean he does say he likes me 'like that' and loves talking to me, I'm funny, I've got loads going for me, i'm beautful etc..
and we talk all the time, but he's moving away for good this week so i need to distance myself he doesn't want me to get too attached and be hurt..
Anonymous #1
plus he had a long-distance before which didn't work out and he said it was a very painful breakup..
Anonymous #1
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.42%
Excited (159)
9.19%
Worried (307)
17.74%
Terrified (383)
22.13%
Meh (176)
10.17%
Confused (37)
2.14%
Putting on a brave face (239)
13.81%
Impatient (215)
12.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise