Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do you stop looking as though you've been crying? watch

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, very obscure thread but I don't like it when I've been upset and the whole world has to know all day due to swollen eyes/red nose etc etc...

How do you sort out your appearence again? Washing my face has never helped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Sorry, very obscure thread but I don't like it when I've been upset and the whole world has to know all day due to swollen eyes/red nose etc etc...

submerge your head (or just your face) into a bowl of very cold water.

Cucumber on your eyes is good too.

Or failing that, do nothing and claim you have hay fever....

ReputationRep:
    it may seem stupid but when someone sees you pretend your cutting a onion, it may seem strange but then you have a excuse.
    i am serious

ReputationRep:

i got that problem as well, and i hate it when everyone ask me 'did i cry?' or 'what happened?'

ReputationRep:

look at ronaldo cryin then you'll start laffin and it'll go

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you could just pass it off as hayfever?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    it may seem stupid but when someone sees you pretend your cutting a onion, it may seem strange but then you have a excuse.
    i am serious
    lol i dont think that would work in every situation.

can you imagine you were in school just been crying? you get out an onion and start cutting it in the library or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    look at ronaldo cryin then you'll start laffin and it'll go
    But he's fit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    But he's fit
    that's irrelevant. i hate him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol i dont think that would work in every situation.

can you imagine you were in school just been crying? you get out an onion and start cutting it in the library or something?
    LOL u are not be have knife in school.

ReputationRep:

What's wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    What's wrong?
    That's not the point! grr.

ReputationRep:
    I do wish someone could come up with a cure for that .... I tend to break out at THE most inapproprate moments ....

If you feel the teers start dwelling up in your eyes ( usually feels heavy ) then open your eyes wide..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    But he's fit
    hmm, reminds me of ### homo-erotic moments in football ###

(from fantasy football)

ReputationRep:
    That's not the point! grr.
    didn't i say one of these question is coming, (it is really annoying me now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    ### homo-erotic moments in football ###
    football is full of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    LOL u are not be have knife in school.
    :eek: what about onions?

ReputationRep:

This is a very good question. Usually I say that I've got an eyelash in my eye which is really irritating it, or something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chiaki)
    I do wish someone could come up with a cure for that .... I tend to break out at THE most inapproprate moments ....
    T'is very embarrassing. My eyes well up at the slightest thing. Even if its only a few tears I look a mess for hours afterwards.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.