Turn on thread page Beta

How do you stop looking as though you've been crying? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

When I was younger and I cried I'd get hysterical like the thing where you can't stop and you look like a complete phleb. As I'm older now and particually when I don't want people to see me crying I stare defiantly at something to stop myself so just get a tear or something rolling down my cheek

But when something is really wrong I often find myself crying silently at night, that way no one knows
    yeah
    i cry with my door locked and music on really loud and cry my hear out often i feel better afterwards but sometimes that make me feel like i am the only one in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I hate it when it's really obvious you've been crying.

Other than the suggestions of putting something cold on your face, I find keeping your eyes closed for awhile works... not exactly helpful if you're around a lot of people.

Won't ask what's wrong, but hope you feel better soon [Remember that ice cream is a cure-all!]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    yeah
    i cry with my door locked and music on really loud and cry my hear out
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    often i feel better afterwards but sometimes that make me feel like i am the only one in the world.

I feel like that too, no one understands what it's like to be me and understadnd how I feel and stuff (btw I realise this post sounds stupid )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    Yeah, I hate it when it's really obvious you've been crying.

Other than the suggestions of putting something cold on your face, I find keeping your eyes closed for awhile works... not exactly helpful if you're around a lot of people.

Won't ask what's wrong, but hope you feel better soon [Remember that ice cream is a cure-all!]
    yeah i love ice cream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    [color=Magenta]

I feel like that too, no one understands what it's like to be me and understadnd how I feel and stuff (btw I realise this post sounds stupid )
    it is not stupid at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Does anyone else sometimes feel like crying for no apparent reason sometimes? Or is that just me?
    yes i do, just feel unhappy n cry my eyes out. then also have the prob of red eyes!! i seem to have cried a lot recently.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.