The Student Room Group

He's not into the choking thing...

Sometimes, in the throes of passion, I like to be choked.

The thing is my boyfriend, who is freaking amazing in almost every way possible, isn't really into it. He seems to enjoy it when we're doing it but then he said that he feels like he's gonna kill me or something.
I don't know why I like It so much. I just love it when he puts his hand round my neck or pulls my hair. I like feeling like he's dominating me.

I wanted to ask where other guys would stand on this sort of thing. Like, would you want to do it or is it something you wouldn't be keen on?
I've done the pulling hair thing, but not choking.
I wouldn't mind doing it. I could imagine it's quite kinky. Not had a partner who's willing to do that sort of thing though. Shame really.
I love going in from behind and locking my fingers around the front of the girl's neck.

EDIT: Just browsing pictures of "choking from behind during sex" right now with Barry White playing from my 'random' playlist. A purely coincidental and rather confusing experience.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

The thing is my boyfriend, who is freaking amazing in almost every way possible, isn't really into it. He seems to enjoy it when we're doing it but then he said that he feels like he's gonna kill me or something.
I don't know why I like It so much. I just love it when he puts his hand round my neck or pulls my hair. I like feeling like he's dominating me.

I wanted to ask where other guys would stand on this sort of thing. Like, would you want to do it or is it something you wouldn't be keen on?

I'm single at the moment myself but I'm really into being choked (and to a lesser extent being the one doing the choking). I really like power play in the bedroom and for me it's pretty much a deal breaker if a guy isn't into kink. I fear getting close to someone and they are not into it, but I also wouldn't want to enter that sort of relationship with someone I'm not close to so it's a tricky one.

My only thought is you really need to sit down and communicate your desires outside the heat of the moment. If he isn't willing to participate he shouldn't be forced to, or if he feels like his boundaries are being pushed way too hard and fast. However, how the relationship progresses after his decision is up to you I'm afraid. It doesn't really matter about the opinions of other men and their reaction to choking as they are not the ones sharing that experience with you.

Meh, if it gets her going i'll do it. You got have a safe word though.
He's trying to care for you. Just tell him i'll say this word "____" when it become dangerous.
That way he will be more reluctantto try it out.
You got lucky with him.

Reply 6

Depends how far you like it to be taken. I don't think I'd be comfortable going full-on at it - I sometimes don't know my own strength and can go too far too easily - but some roughness can be... expressive.
Welcome to all those that have just joined. I hope you enjoy your stay!
He fear he might kill you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erw scary. I remember my ex did this to be really lightly and I freaked out... It's not nice :frown:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Erw scary. I remember my ex did this to be really lightly and I freaked out... It's not nice :frown:

Is there anything that you're not repulsed by :rofl:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Is there anything that you're not repulsed by :rofl:

repulsed? It didn't give me the yuck factor it gave me the 'this is too ****ed up for my liking' factor. I'm sorry but anyone that I would be having sex with would be the last person I want to strangle... and I'd want them to feel the same too.
Lol m8, you're raunchy af.
Hair pulling is the best, but my ex also used to be scared of choking. I get the whole "don't want to kill you" thing, but I just had to get him to give it a good go so he could get used to it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending