An unknown error has caused the application to stop working Watch

ymg177
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Basically, I applied for Student Finance again for the 2016/17 application but I made a mistake in one of the sections on the application when I completed it. I phoned Student Finance and asked them to cancel my application because I had made a mistake on the application so I can re-do it again. They did cancel the 2016/17 Student Finance application but said it can take up to 48 hours for my account to be updated.

After 48 hours, they sent me an email saying that my account has been updated and that I should check my account. I went and tried logging into my Student Finance account but it came up as:

Sorry, something has gone wrong

An unknown error has caused the application to stop working.Try and log into your account later and resume your application.
If you continue to see this message, contact Student Finance England.

I have been waiting for more than 3 days and this issue has still not been resolved, what should I do? I still have not tried phoning them but I am thinking about it.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ymg177)
Basically, I applied for Student Finance again for the 2016/17 application but I made a mistake in one of the sections on the application when I completed it. I phoned Student Finance and asked them to cancel my application because I had made a mistake on the application so I can re-do it again. They did cancel the 2016/17 Student Finance application but said it can take up to 48 hours for my account to be updated.

After 48 hours, they sent me an email saying that my account has been updated and that I should check my account. I went and tried logging into my Student Finance account but it came up as:

Sorry, something has gone wrong

An unknown error has caused the application to stop working.Try and log into your account later and resume your application.
If you continue to see this message, contact Student Finance England.

I have been waiting for more than 3 days and this issue has still not been resolved, what should I do? I still have not tried phoning them but I am thinking about it.
Either phone them ASAP or fill in the paper version of the application form.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (199)
12.7%
Excited (136)
8.68%
Worried (287)
18.32%
Terrified (355)
22.65%
Meh (136)
8.68%
Confused (35)
2.23%