This discussion is closed.
Blood & Honour
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hey is there anyway to turn off the pic taking sound on mobiles such as the E700 its just been in school it makes a sound when i zoom in on teachers and take pics.

I just dont understand how certain website with such like pics can get aways with it
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Blood & Honour)
Hey is there anyway to turn off the pic taking sound on mobiles such as the E700 its just been in school it makes a sound when i zoom in on teachers and take pics.

I just dont understand how certain website with such like pics can get aways with it
ooo, my sis bought one of those today - they're cool.

As for your question - haha, lemme explore...
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Right, found it already - bear with me:

1. click the camera button
2. scroll down to option 5 (settings)
3. Enter settings and you will see 'Shutter sound' (option 3).
4. You have the option to turn it off, or select 'resonant' :confused: or 'click' (which is what it's on)
Blood & Honour
Rep:
?
i want 1 thats all n was wondering if they wud stop u from like spying etc
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

You can take the noise of on any camera phone just look thorugh the manuel o explore the settings or something, I aint familiar with the E700 my LG the one.
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

lol - taking pics of your teachers eh?
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i want 1 thats all n was wondering if they wud stop u from like spying etc
No, you should be safe to spy, lol.

Get one which can take movies though - they're infinitely better - E700 can't i don't think.

Videos have caught loadsa my mates out, get a Nokia.
Blood & Honour
Rep:
?
Any suggestions? i just need a new mobile n going on hol in August so wanna be able to take loads of becah pics/ vids if possible?
el GaZZa
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Does anyone know the names of the models which take videos (any make)?
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just of the ones I know of and have played on;

Nokia 6600, 6230, 7600

+ All phones on 3 Network obvs. - some of the new 3 phones look quite good btw.
el GaZZa
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thanks mobbdeeprob!
siliviax
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm guessing u cant turn off the sound on the sony erricson t610
Urdegish
Report 15 years ago

Just as a forewarning, taking photographs like that without the teachers permission is illegal. Mobile cameras were banned from a few schools in Sunderland because of a couple of groups of students who were editing photos and using them around the school (I wasn't involved, I promise :rolleyes: )
Curiosity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nokia 6230, and Nokia 7610.
Blood & Honour
Rep:
?
(Original post by Urdegish)
Just as a forewarning, taking photographs like that without the teachers permission is illegal. Mobile cameras were banned from a few schools in Sunderland because of a couple of groups of students who were editing photos and using them around the school (I wasn't involved, I promise :rolleyes: )
Stupid padantic comment its all heartless fun.
Anyone know anysites with such revies on on mobs?

I have no idea ive never been in the mobile black market so i aint up 2date like i am with games etc. Just any advice liek you say on video capturing mobiles just aslong as there as cool as the e700 thats all
vinz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Stupid padantic comment its all heartless fun.
Anyone know anysites with such revies on on mobs?

I have no idea ive never been in the mobile black market so i aint up 2date like i am with games etc. Just any advice liek you say on video capturing mobiles just aslong as there as cool as the e700 thats all
it's pedantic, and it's also not stupid. you cant turn off the camera sound on the E700, you can only change it to resonant. well, there is some dumb long winded way of going into the setup menu but it's crap and makes the whole phone silent, believe me. you'll find this'll "feature" will be come increasingly evident in later phone models. why anyone wants pictures of their teachers though is beyond me.
Blood & Honour
Rep:
?
Cos its piss funny when they get stressed n shout at you, but i guess your 1 of those goody goody kids.
O and no its not illegal you idiot
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Cos its piss funny when they get stressed n shout at you, but i guess your 1 of those goody goody kids.
O and no its not illegal you idiot
Not wanting to spy on and take photos of teachers has nothing to do with being a goody goody...

...it has more to do with not being a childish twat...
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by siliviax)
I'm guessing u cant turn off the sound on the sony erricson t610
You have to put the phone on silent
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (97)
53.59%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.73%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.94%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.86%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.87%

Watched Threads