Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mobile phone pics watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey is there anyway to turn off the pic taking sound on mobiles such as the E700 its just been in school it makes a sound when i zoom in on teachers and take pics.

I just dont understand how certain website with such like pics can get aways with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blood & Honour)
    Hey is there anyway to turn off the pic taking sound on mobiles such as the E700 its just been in school it makes a sound when i zoom in on teachers and take pics.

I just dont understand how certain website with such like pics can get aways with it
    ooo, my sis bought one of those today - they're cool.

As for your question - haha, lemme explore...

ReputationRep:
    Right, found it already - bear with me:

1. click the camera button
    2. scroll down to option 5 (settings)
    3. Enter settings and you will see 'Shutter sound' (option 3).
    4. You have the option to turn it off, or select 'resonant' :confused: or 'click' (which is what it's on)

ReputationRep:
    i want 1 thats all n was wondering if they wud stop u from like spying etc

ReputationRep:

You can take the noise of on any camera phone just look thorugh the manuel o explore the settings or something, I aint familiar with the E700 my LG the one.

ReputationRep:

lol - taking pics of your teachers eh?

ReputationRep:
    i want 1 thats all n was wondering if they wud stop u from like spying etc
    No, you should be safe to spy, lol.

Get one which can take movies though - they're infinitely better - E700 can't i don't think.

Videos have caught loadsa my mates out, get a Nokia.

ReputationRep:
    Any suggestions? i just need a new mobile n going on hol in August so wanna be able to take loads of becah pics/ vids if possible?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the names of the models which take videos (any make)?

ReputationRep:
    Just of the ones I know of and have played on;

Nokia 6600, 6230, 7600

+ All phones on 3 Network obvs. - some of the new 3 phones look quite good btw.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mobbdeeprob!

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing u cant turn off the sound on the sony erricson t610

ReputationRep:

Just as a forewarning, taking photographs like that without the teachers permission is illegal. Mobile cameras were banned from a few schools in Sunderland because of a couple of groups of students who were editing photos and using them around the school (I wasn't involved, I promise :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    Nokia 6230, and Nokia 7610.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Urdegish)
    Just as a forewarning, taking photographs like that without the teachers permission is illegal. Mobile cameras were banned from a few schools in Sunderland because of a couple of groups of students who were editing photos and using them around the school (I wasn't involved, I promise :rolleyes: )
    Stupid padantic comment its all heartless fun.
    Anyone know anysites with such revies on on mobs?

I have no idea ive never been in the mobile black market so i aint up 2date like i am with games etc. Just any advice liek you say on video capturing mobiles just aslong as there as cool as the e700 thats all

ReputationRep:
    Stupid padantic comment its all heartless fun.
    Anyone know anysites with such revies on on mobs?

I have no idea ive never been in the mobile black market so i aint up 2date like i am with games etc. Just any advice liek you say on video capturing mobiles just aslong as there as cool as the e700 thats all
    it's pedantic, and it's also not stupid. you cant turn off the camera sound on the E700, you can only change it to resonant. well, there is some dumb long winded way of going into the setup menu but it's crap and makes the whole phone silent, believe me. you'll find this'll "feature" will be come increasingly evident in later phone models. why anyone wants pictures of their teachers though is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    Cos its piss funny when they get stressed n shout at you, but i guess your 1 of those goody goody kids.
    O and no its not illegal you idiot

ReputationRep:
    Cos its piss funny when they get stressed n shout at you, but i guess your 1 of those goody goody kids.
    O and no its not illegal you idiot
    Not wanting to spy on and take photos of teachers has nothing to do with being a goody goody...

...it has more to do with not being a childish ****...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by siliviax)
    I'm guessing u cant turn off the sound on the sony erricson t610
    You have to put the phone on silent

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.