I got mugged today, ask me anything. Watch

john2054
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I really don't know what the world is coming to?! (in town).
Pokémontrainer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by john2054)
I really don't know what the world is coming to?! (in town).
It's been like that for a long time.

Did you report it?
BirdIsWord
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Dont present yourself as a target and you wont be mugged xd
john2054
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pokémontrainer)
It's been like that for a long time.

Did you report it?
(Original post by BirdIsWord)
i went to town in a taxi, and i saw a couple of dodgy men and they saw me, then one came up behind me, and i realised that he had taken my wallet out of my pocket so i shouted at him to give it back, and he ran across the road and i followed him, then i put him in a headlock and he dropped, but he still had my wallet, and a small box of my memory sticks he also nicked dropped out of his pocket, so i shouted 'give it back', and he shouted back 'i've not got it', then he ran off

And yes i did report it to the police. I hope they catch the guy who did it. Because it happened in town, there should be cctv all over. And BirdIsWord, what makes you think that i present myself as a target? It could happen to anyone!
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My mum new car got smashed into today, I also don't know what the world has come too
BirdIsWord
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i went to town in a taxi, and i saw a couple of dodgy men and they saw me, then one came up behind me, and i realised that he had taken my wallet out of my pocket so i shouted at him to give it back, and he ran across the road and i followed him, then i put him in a headlock and he dropped, but he still had my wallet, and a small box of my memory sticks he also nicked dropped out of his pocket, so i shouted 'give it back', and he shouted back 'i've not got it', then he ran off

And yes i did report it to the police. I hope they catch the guy who did it. Because it happened in town, there should be cctv all over. And BirdIsWord, what makes you think that i present myself as a target? It could happen to anyone!
why would you say 'give it back'? Why would you even try and fight? Especially when there's a group of them. You're lucky they didnt draw out knives. They can take anything, my friend, but nothing is more valuable than a human life my friend. Glad you're safe though.
Where did this happen? and at what time?
john2054
Rep:
?
(Original post by Breakingbank)
I mugged someone today - AMA
reported
Lord_Mediocre
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Sounds like a made up story, more like you just got slapped up and jacked!!
john2054
Rep:
?
why would you say 'give it back'? Why would you even try and fight? Especially when there's a group of them. You're lucky they didnt draw out knives. They can take anything, my friend, but nothing is more valuable than a human life my friend. Glad you're safe though.
This was just a thirty/forty something white opportunist thief lowlife, not some hero of the criminal underworld. You're probably right i shouldn't have given chase, but as a trained martial artist my instincts took over. My only pity is that i couldn't have done more. it happened at around 2.40 pm this afternoon.
john2054
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
Sounds like a made up story, more like you just got slapped up and jacked!!
**** off
Lord_Mediocre
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
**** off
Its just a joke mate, lighten up a little. Didnt realise you got mugged of your sense of humour.
john2054
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
Its just a joke mate, lighten up a little. Didnt realise you got mugged of your sense of humour.
this is not a funny issue. i feel violated. i hope this never happens to you.
jamesthehustler
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
that why i love the fact of not being mugable thanks to my connections
i just mention a few names should the situation arise and you have them hoping to be arrested as it will be far worse if any of my contacts people caught them
Spoiler:
Show
we're talking people with a long list of violent convictions gbh and abh mainly, a few armed robberies and a manslaughter acquittal
Breakingbank
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
reported
lol it was a joke suggesting I was the one who mugged you - where's your sense of humour
john2054
Rep:
?
(Original post by jamesthehustler)
i just mention a few names should the situation arise and you have them hoping to be arrested as it will be far worse if any of my contacts people caught them
Spoiler:
Show
we're talking people with a long list of violent convictions gbh and abh mainly, a few armed robberies and a manslaughter acquittal
good for you

(Original post by Breakingbank)
lol it was a joke suggesting I was the one who mugged you - where's your sense of humour
I know what it was. and it was inappropriate. i have just been the victim of a serious crime, and this isn't the first time. as i said already i hope it never happens to you, because i fear you wouldn't be laughing then, okay buddy? very funny hahaha
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He's such a target!
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Why the **** you got physical is beyond me? Were you by yourself? Stupid move to get violent if you were. Shouldve tailed him from a distance with 999 on the line

Spoiler:
Show
:toofunny:
Pokémontrainer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Honestly, this makes me cringe. Your contacts aren't much better than a mugger!
john2054
Rep:
?
(Original post by 0to100)
Why the **** you got physical is beyond me? Were you by yourself? Stupid move to get violent if you were. Shouldve tailed him from a distance with 999 on the line

:toofunny:
I didn't get the wallet back, but the police don't answer 999 to me. i have to call 101, and even then they keep me waiting for 20 minutes. By grabbing him, i was acting as my martial arts training response taught me. You don't seriously expect me to let these scum bags walk all over me, and get away with it? And the fact is he dropped some memory sticks he stole, so yes i do think i acted in a justifiable manner.

Sorry if this has upset you
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pokémontrainer)
Honestly, this makes me cringe. Your contacts aren't much better than a mugger!
Probs a joke, love lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (89)
18.09%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (316)
64.23%
Not yet but I am planning to (23)
4.67%
Not yet but I might (64)
13.01%

Watched Threads