The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Geography A - 24th May 2016 - Official Thread

I'm kind of panicking a little about the unit 1 exam tomorrow. I feel like the 2nd section will be a breeze but I just can not get my head around the first section. I hate the OS maps and I never get the same answers as the mark scheme. I think I'll start with the 2nd section, kind of considering winging the first section. Anyone have any tips or resources for the OS map extract?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by flyingfish3000
I'm kind of panicking a little about the unit 1 exam tomorrow. I feel like the 2nd section will be a breeze but I just can not get my head around the first section. I hate the OS maps and I never get the same answers as the mark scheme. I think I'll start with the 2nd section, kind of considering winging the first section. Anyone have any tips or resources for the OS map extract?

Hi! I moved this to the Geography forum for you - you're more likely to get a good discussion here :h: You could also have a look around and see if anyone else is taking this exam, or has asked this particular question :smile:
Reply 2
Geography exam tomorrow
Predictions for unit 1?
I can't do them either and neither can most of my year lol
I did a similar thread to this :smile:
Maybe glaciers,rainforests you ?
Reply 6
Original post by animeamanda1412
Geography exam tomorrow

I don't know what I am gonna do
Reply 7
Original post by Zhanae
I don't know what I am gonna do

did you revise?
1-10 how much, 1 is none
Reply 8
Like 5-7 but I'm just so scared
Reply 9
only revision ive done is now lol
what have your teachers said will be on the test?
North ISN'T forward
Reply 12
Original post by sarah1092
what have your teachers said will be on the test?

Constructive waves but I'm not sure cause there's so much to chose from on the spec
our teacher didnt say ANYTHINGG
ughhh im so guhgkjfdghdfjknsfdmnvkvnbvlxdf
i want this doneeeee
out of my way TT^TT)/
Hi

This thread is for people who are doing Edexcel Geography spec A. :smile:

Quick revision playlist for Geographical Skills and there's also one for challenges to the planet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL502LFpTr0&index=1&list=PLCWkFHg8Cb_8FsyAnUZ1FPioVsleCZpwj

Good luck! :smile:

Ikr they're so annoying one minute you go along the corridor then up the stairs then the next it's the other way around it's so silly. I'm acc soo ready for it been waiting 7 hrs yesterday lool
I'm dreading it! And i dont know much about the rainforest exploitation. What would i write for it?

My teacher told me to bring a piece of string incase they ask you to calculate the length of a bendy road.
Original post by BlueParadise
I'm dreading it! And i dont know much about the rainforest exploitation. What would i write for it?

Do you mean the effects and management for the rainforests? If so you need 2/3 case studies... I can provide you with some if you have none?
someone tell me about rivers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending