Hey, just wanna know how much people revise for A-Levels. I revised very hard for GCSE`S and only achieved 5 As and 5 Bs and 1 C.
I studied everyday for more than 2 hours, dont know how much revision I should be doing for A-Levels.
A-Level Revision Watch
- Thread Starter
- 24-05-2016 11:33
- 24-05-2016 11:41
I'm not doing A-Levels but I tend to follow this advice, which is meant to ensure that you need barely no revision by the time exams come up if you start doing this from day one. The information is almost permanently stored in long-term memory.
- 1 day after learning the new information
- 3 days after the first review
- 7 days after the second review
- 21 days after the third review
- 30 days after the fourth review
- 45 days after the fifth review
- 60 days after the sixth review
It's important to take care of your physical health by eating well, getting enough sleep and exercising.Last edited by d-_-b; 24-05-2016 at 11:42.