This discussion is closed.
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
is any1 else like this - evry day i keep worrying about A level results coz im 100% sure im on the E/U borderline in 2 subjects. im not just saying im gonna fail i know so lol, as a prediction id say im gonna get C E U when i have to get C C D to get in salford. have i any chance of even getting in clearing?
theres no way im resitting as im glad to get out of college
DazYa
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
is any1 else like this - evry day i keep worrying about A level results coz im 100% sure im on the E/U borderline in 2 subjects. im not just saying im gonna fail i know so lol, as a prediction id say im gonna get C E U when i have to get C C D to get in salford. have i any chance of even getting in clearing?
don't feel like that, they are usually quite lenient ( SP ): just because they say you need CCD doesn't mean you actually have to get CCD! They jus want you to work hard
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i felt alright until u brought up up *now heart rate increase and wondering what happen if i get a B or a C *
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by shushimeng)
i felt alright until u brought up up *now heart rate increase and wondering what happen if i get a B or a C *
live life as a hobo, and sell big issues with a big dog in town
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by DazYaZZZ)
don't feel like that, they are usually quite lenient ( SP ): just because they say you need CCD doesn't mean you actually have to get CCD! They jus want you to work hard
yea but can u get in with a U lol
Hayley_2k4
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
same here. I failing one of my subjects, so I'm not holding out ANY hope at all, in getting a good-ish grade from it. more like E/U thing. lol.
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
i feel uneasy about getting my AS results but i think that at the end of the day as long as you've done your best, there's not much more you can really do.

Good luck!
xx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (79)
21.94%
No (281)
78.06%

Watched Threads