Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So this was a re-take for those who are on the 2008- course for Edexcel physics, how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    It was okay. Somehow I got 144J for the show that it = 130J but I have no idea how?

ReputationRep:
    How did you do the show that 130J Q?

ReputationRep:
    Was that the one with the graph and compression? If so I used the graph for 6cm compression and I think I did Ke is equal to Gpe but I can't remember my answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    How did you do the show that 130J Q?
    You just have to find the difference between, area under graph for compression = 9 cm and compression = 3 cm which is the work done.

ReputationRep:
    all I keep thinking about are my mistakes, what did you guys get for the max velocity on the last question?

ReputationRep:
    For the pogo stick I got 127j which is close enough to 130 iguess, its the wd=fxd
    D=0.06 and f= from the graph
    For part b I did that 130 =ke and worked out v which was something like 2.6/2.8 dunno how right I am tho, any progress on this unofficial Ms?

ReputationRep:
    B
    (Original post by luqmoney)
    all I keep thinking about are my mistakes, what did you guys get for the max velocity on the last question?
    I got 7m/s, dis you get a ridiculously small radius?, like 2.46x10-4m or something

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.