Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HISTORY AS EDEXCEL HENRY VIII: Authority, Nation and Religion 1509-1540 (Tudors) watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Anyone doing the edexcel AS level tudors exam tomorrow ?

How have you been finding it ? Any predictions ? :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm resitting this exam too! Not sure what will come up, I'm hoping it's Wolsey but I doubt it as he came up last year What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alid11)
    Hey, Anyone doing the edexcel AS level tudors exam tomorrow ?

How have you been finding it ? Any predictions ? :cute:
    I wish i could say I'm ready; but I've not really revised ahh

ReputationRep:
    Hey, there is a chance that wolsey could come up as he usually comes up every year. I think there will be a question on the break of rome or foreign policy. what grade did you get last year and what do you hope for this time ?

ReputationRep:
    I have done a bit of revision but not too confident myself tbh

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm sitting this tomorrow too, not feeling that confident, the part A questions are fine because it's just source analysis/evaluation which I can do. It's the Part B questions which are worth more which bug me, mainly because I don't really know the content very well hahah. I got a U in it last year unfortunately, but here's hoping I can get at least a C!

ReputationRep:
    I got a C lat year without even knowing much knowledge so you will be ok. Do you have any predictions for the 20/ 40 marker ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, there is a chance that wolsey could come up as he usually comes up every year. I think there will be a question on the break of rome or foreign policy. what grade did you get last year and what do you hope for this time ?
    I hope so!! Yeah most likely. I got a B last year so am hoping for an A

ReputationRep:
    The dissolution of the monasteries may come up as its not been up for a few years I don't think

ReputationRep:
    hmm I never though of that actually.I feel like last year has so much to do with religion/rebellion that they would try to focus on another area perhaps..

How did everyone find it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fxmi_)
    How did everyone find it
    I think it went okay, I ran of out time though

ReputationRep:
    The question were really good but i also ran out of time !!!!! i was not able to do the conclusion for my 40 marker

ReputationRep:
    Struggled with timing but the questions and the sources were lovely

ReputationRep:
    i know !!! did you end up finishing the paper ?

ReputationRep:
    i know !!! did you end up finishing the paper ?
    Yeah just about, didn't have enough time to read over any of it. Which question did you do? I did the fall of Wolsey

ReputationRep:
    same !i did not get the chance to finish a conclusion hopefully i can still get a B

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.