Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm really worried, my Biology AS Unit 2 exam is on the 7th of June and I've barely started revising because I've been so busy with other subjects and of course Unit 1 Biol. What can I do to make sure I revise effectively over half term? I'm really worried that I don't have enough time, thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Don't worry! it won't do you any good... Just relax so that you can do as good as you can.
    I think the best way is to start by doing past papers! Do as much as you can in one day and solve a lot! And make sure to learn the questions that come up a lot (Example: folding of protein in the rER). You can also go over revision guides just to make sure you understand every concept quite well.
    Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohaalnaggar)
    Hello!
    Don't worry! it won't do you any good... Just relax so that you can do as good as you can.
    I think the best way is to start by doing past papers! Do as much as you can in one day and solve a lot! And make sure to learn the questions that come up a lot (Example: folding of protein in the rER). You can also go over revision guides just to make sure you understand every concept quite well.
    Best of luck!
    Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.