This discussion is closed.
YaSSaR
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Heyz to All the ppl trying to make somethin out of their lives . Just wanted to tell u that iam the newest entry around . I found this forum to b xtremely helpful . Iam Yassar and am in the KINGS COLLEGE trying to get this Electronics Engineering into my mind (not trying infact WILL TRY coz i will join this College in Sept 2004 and tht too in 2nd yr ) . Hopin to get +ve response from u guys and in the process might end up makin new frnds. Can u ppl please tell me hows Kings College in Engineering bein an international student its really hard to know how things r goin out there . ??
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by YaSSaR)
Heyz to All the ppl trying to make somethin out of their lives . Just wanted to tell u that iam the newest entry around . I found this forum to b xtremely helpful . Iam Yassar and am in the KINGS COLLEGE trying to get this Electronics Engineering into my mind (not trying infact WILL TRY coz i will join this College in Sept 2004 and tht too in 2nd yr ) . Hopin to get +ve response from u guys and in the process might end up makin new frnds. Can u ppl please tell me hows Kings College in Engineering bein an international student its really hard to know how things r goin out there . ??
hi and welcome
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.79%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (56)
8.4%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (86)
12.89%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
11.99%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.89%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.03%

Watched Threads