Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have an unofficial mark scheme for the paper?
    Also how does everyone think they did?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    This is for EDEXCEL physics AS by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaffy2016)
    This is for EDEXCEL physics AS by the way
    I Thought the paper was very tough and i am very scared i might miss out on A

ReputationRep:
    was a fairly difficult paper with quite a lot of long answer Q's that I just blagged about...still hoping for an A tho. An unofficial MS would be highly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    did you guys give the exam?

ReputationRep:
    Yeap

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prahalad)
    was a fairly difficult paper with quite a lot of long answer Q's that I just blagged about...still hoping for an A tho. An unofficial MS would be highly appreciated!
    Was a very hard paper. I had trouble getting my head around the moments question!! :/
    I was originally hoping for an A but i seriously don't think i've even come close to that

anybody have an unofficial mark scheme for this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saad69)
    I Thought the paper was very tough and i am very scared i might miss out on A
    I'm really hoping they'll lower the grade boundaries a little :/

ReputationRep:
    For A the max Grade boundary should be 52 +/- 1 above this will be a nightmare and below this obviously it will be awesome for everyone.
    For me the paper was medium as i couldnt manage the time to recheck the MCQ's otherwise excluding the MCQ's the paper was just OK.

ReputationRep:
    What was the area for the graph
    I got 560.1 J
    I hope someone has answer with me in range.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaffy2016)
    Was a very hard paper. I had trouble getting my head around the moments question!! :/
    I was originally hoping for an A but i seriously don't think i've even come close to that

anybody have an unofficial mark scheme for this?
    Yeahh I realised I didn't properly resolve the Forces which was really stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed3651998)
    What was the area for the graph
    I got 560.1 J
    I hope someone has answer with me in range.
    Are you sure you are on about the same paper....Edexcel Unit 1 didnt have any area of graphs

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you are on about the same paper....Edexcel Unit 1 didnt have any area of graphs
    Oh i am so sorry I thought this thread was for IAL physics i didnt know about the new physics spec

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed3651998)
    Oh i am so sorry I thought this thread was for IAL physics i didnt know about the new physics spec
    haha no worries...best of luck with everything!

ReputationRep:
    haha no worries...best of luck with everything!
    You too!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.