Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was okay but forgot about rising sea levels, thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Hope it was good for most of you guys

ReputationRep:
    I did Maldives for the last question, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Townart)
    Same, what did you put for the social and political consequences?

ReputationRep:
    It was environmental and economic consequences? Did you do coastal processes?

ReputationRep:
    It was environmental and economic consequences? Did you do coastal processes?
    Yeah and it was for sure social and political

ReputationRep:
    I used the Holderness coastline, talked about property value declining and sea defences not being sustainable, therefore causing conflict and debates with the council etc...

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do the restless earth last question about the alps, and if so would i get any marks for just talking about like how people use the alps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_Tesco_Manager)
    I used the Holderness coastline, talked about property value declining and sea defences not being sustainable, therefore causing conflict and debates with the council etc...
    For social i put about loss of businesses and jobs, people lose their homes and cant get it insured, belongings lost etc etc

For political i put how the government could be criticised for not doing more eg. Sea wall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B3ASTy)
    For social i put about loss of businesses and jobs, people lose their homes and cant get it insured, belongings lost etc etc

For political i put how the government could be criticised for not doing more eg. Sea wall
    Sounds perfect, my only worries with the government was it said specific to those living on the coastal zone, so i only mentioned councils not the government

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anomali99)
    Did anyone do the restless earth last question about the alps, and if so would i get any marks for just talking about like how people use the alps
    You will definitly get marks, especially if you talked about what figures 2a and 2b showed. Im not sure what they will think about HEP and mining , or tourism, but as long as you've linked to how the people have adapted to the Alps, you should be fine

ReputationRep:
    Sounds perfect, my only worries with the government was it said specific to those living on the coastal zone, so i only mentioned councils not the government
    Oh nice! I guess the council is part of a governmental structure...

ReputationRep:
    oh fairs, I did geography B so it's different.

ReputationRep:
    What did u guys put for which wave it was in the figure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alidas147)
    What did u guys put for which wave it was in the figure
    Definitlely destructive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B3ASTy)
    Oh nice! I guess the council is part of a governmental structure...
    Definitlely, i always associate the governemnt with London, thats just me. Youll get the marks for sure

ReputationRep:
    I thought I did bad and now people are talking about the answers I thought i did really good lol, better than I thought

ReputationRep:
    I did Water on the land, and for my 8 marker I accidentally put Bam, Iran instead of Bangladesh for the case study! I think I got all the points right though but does anyone know if this will limit the marks because I'm hoping for an A*.

ReputationRep:
    Definitlely destructive
    I put constructive cause it was surging inland but i guess it wall a high wave so probably destructive

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys put for how the vegetation adapts to the climate of tropical rainforests (this is for living world)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 1, 2016

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.