Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

how tall is the average girl watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    LOL ... that was pretty good
    lol thank you tahnk you, i'm here till thursdy!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, slightly taller than me, do you resort to going out with people slightly shorter than you?
    yeah,but I have limits.....i dont want to be staring down at the top of some guys head :P

Although it does give a great feeling of power over short assed teachers

(Original post by orange soap)
    yeah,but I have limits.....i dont want to be staring down at the top of some guys head :P

Although it does give a great feeling of power over short assed teachers
    lol i hardly meant going out with boys who are about 5ft

My old business studies used to hate me and always pick on me, but he was only about 5"4' - and two of my friends got told off a lot by him also, but i'm 5"11' and my two friends are 6"1 and 6"3 so when we all crowded around him he got a bit intimidated.

ReputationRep:
    Short men blatently just feel inadequate.... a certain head of 6th form springs to mind *mutter* slimy tit staring dweeb *mutter*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orange soap)
    Short men blatently just feel inadequate.... a certain head of 6th form springs to mind *mutter* slimy tit staring dweeb *mutter*
    Oh, short guy syndrome is well known. Unfortunately not much we can do about it.

(Original post by Helenia)
    Oh, short guy syndrome is well known. Unfortunately not much we can do about it.
    Didn't stop you having a first term crush on one of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    im supposed to be meeting this girl who's 5ft and just wondering is this small for a girl? im rubbish with heights so don't know.
    It's rather small, I believe the average is about 5'5" or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knight-Errant)
    www.google.com and search for what the average height is, I think 5'6" is the mean for a girl, 5'7" for a manly man.
    I'm pretty sure 5'7" is considered short for a man, although I guess it depends on what country your statistics are for.

EDIT: Just found this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...781616,00.html

ReputationRep:
    im supposed to be meeting this girl who's 5ft and just wondering is this small for a girl? im rubbish with heights so don't know.
    I met this 20 year old girl the other day who was 4'9, you really nice a sweet and lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    yeah i agree, especially the really lanky type! :eek: i'm like..oh dont beat me up...
    I'm 5"10 and feel like a giant because some of my mates are barely 5" and when we're walking next to each other or something it's kinda like omg adn even next to my taller mates I still feel like a giant person lol

ReputationRep:
    Im 6'4 so most people seem pretty small to me - apart form my best mate who is 6'7 - im told we look a little scary walking down the street together...and my ex was 5'1 that was pretty difficult

ReputationRep:
    average is 5'5" / 5'6" but i think is getting taller.

5' - think Sarah Michelle Geller, Kylie Minogue / all the spice girls.

ReputationRep:
    i would say about 5f5 - 5f6 i'm about 5f4 which i think is a bit small

ReputationRep:
    British average for women is 5'4"

i, myself (i'm a girl) am 5'10/5'11 - tall, fat girls scare me :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    I think I'm about 5'4 or 5'5
    im 5'7 or 5'8

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 5,6" bloke (yes..shortarse i know....can't help it...i'm chinese )...and just under half the girls i know are taller than me...and just over half the girls i know are shorter than me.

With that in mind..i'd say avg height for a girl is 5,5"-5,6"

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I'm a 5,6" bloke (yes..shortarse i know....can't help it...i'm chinese )...and just under half the girls i know are taller than me...and just over half the girls i know are shorter than me.

With that in mind..i'd say avg height for a girl is 5,5"-5,6"

G
    well, as long as the guy is taller than me, i don't mind what height he is mind you i would looked daft if i went out with someone who was about 6f :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    well, as long as the guy is taller than me, i don't mind what height he is mind you i would looked daft if i went out with someone who was about 6f :rolleyes:
    Lol...same on this end..i'd feel really weird if i went out with a girl who was taller than me.......having said that...if i went out with a girl who was like...4,11"..there isn't much difference between me and her then!!!!

However....if the right one for me is taller than me..........the lord works in mysterious ways!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    However....if the right one for me is taller than me..........the lord works in mysterious ways!

G
    lol can't argue with that! :rolleyes:
    i would just have to improvise, where higher heals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    lol can't argue with that! :rolleyes:
    i would just have to improvise, where higher heals
    Hahahaha..i don't think that would work for me....i think i'd find it too hard to walk in heels

G

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.