This discussion is closed.
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
LOL ... that was pretty good
lol thank you tahnk you, i'm here till thursdy!!
orange soap
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wow, slightly taller than me, do you resort to going out with people slightly shorter than you?
yeah,but I have limits.....i dont want to be staring down at the top of some guys head :P

Although it does give a great feeling of power over short assed teachers
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by orange soap)
yeah,but I have limits.....i dont want to be staring down at the top of some guys head :P

Although it does give a great feeling of power over short assed teachers
lol i hardly meant going out with boys who are about 5ft

My old business studies used to hate me and always pick on me, but he was only about 5"4' - and two of my friends got told off a lot by him also, but i'm 5"11' and my two friends are 6"1 and 6"3 so when we all crowded around him he got a bit intimidated.
orange soap
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Short men blatently just feel inadequate.... a certain head of 6th form springs to mind *mutter* slimy tit staring dweeb *mutter*
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by orange soap)
Short men blatently just feel inadequate.... a certain head of 6th form springs to mind *mutter* slimy tit staring dweeb *mutter*
Oh, short guy syndrome is well known. Unfortunately not much we can do about it.
tis_me_lord
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Oh, short guy syndrome is well known. Unfortunately not much we can do about it.
Didn't stop you having a first term crush on one of them.
BazTheMoney
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
im supposed to be meeting this girl who's 5ft and just wondering is this small for a girl? im rubbish with heights so don't know.
It's rather small, I believe the average is about 5'5" or something
sTe\/o
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Knight-Errant)
www.google.com and search for what the average height is, I think 5'6" is the mean for a girl, 5'7" for a manly man.
I'm pretty sure 5'7" is considered short for a man, although I guess it depends on what country your statistics are for.

EDIT: Just found this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...781616,00.html
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im supposed to be meeting this girl who's 5ft and just wondering is this small for a girl? im rubbish with heights so don't know.
I met this 20 year old girl the other day who was 4'9, you really nice a sweet and lovely.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
yeah i agree, especially the really lanky type! :eek: i'm like..oh dont beat me up...
I'm 5"10 and feel like a giant because some of my mates are barely 5" and when we're walking next to each other or something it's kinda like omg adn even next to my taller mates I still feel like a giant person lol
Cossack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Im 6'4 so most people seem pretty small to me - apart form my best mate who is 6'7 - im told we look a little scary walking down the street together...and my ex was 5'1 that was pretty difficult
sashh
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
average is 5'5" / 5'6" but i think is getting taller.

5' - think Sarah Michelle Geller, Kylie Minogue / all the spice girls.
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i would say about 5f5 - 5f6 i'm about 5f4 which i think is a bit small
Me2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
British average for women is 5'4"

i, myself (i'm a girl) am 5'10/5'11 - tall, fat girls scare me :P
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
I think I'm about 5'4 or 5'5
im 5'7 or 5'8
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm a 5,6" bloke (yes..shortarse i know....can't help it...i'm chinese )...and just under half the girls i know are taller than me...and just over half the girls i know are shorter than me.

With that in mind..i'd say avg height for a girl is 5,5"-5,6"

G
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
I'm a 5,6" bloke (yes..shortarse i know....can't help it...i'm chinese )...and just under half the girls i know are taller than me...and just over half the girls i know are shorter than me.

With that in mind..i'd say avg height for a girl is 5,5"-5,6"

G
well, as long as the guy is taller than me, i don't mind what height he is mind you i would looked daft if i went out with someone who was about 6f :rolleyes:
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
well, as long as the guy is taller than me, i don't mind what height he is mind you i would looked daft if i went out with someone who was about 6f :rolleyes:
Lol...same on this end..i'd feel really weird if i went out with a girl who was taller than me.......having said that...if i went out with a girl who was like...4,11"..there isn't much difference between me and her then!!!!

However....if the right one for me is taller than me..........the lord works in mysterious ways!

G
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
However....if the right one for me is taller than me..........the lord works in mysterious ways!

G
lol can't argue with that! :rolleyes:
i would just have to improvise, where higher heals
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
lol can't argue with that! :rolleyes:
i would just have to improvise, where higher heals
Hahahaha..i don't think that would work for me....i think i'd find it too hard to walk in heels

G
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.92%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.54%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.38%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
21.08%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (38)
10.27%
I haven't started researching yet (40)
10.81%

Watched Threads