I cant concentrate Watch

Tsrsarahhhh
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My first exam is in 2 weeks and I just can't bring myself to do any work. I was super motivated for my resit last week but after I finished it i feel as if exams are over. It also doesn't help that my sixthform doesn't give up study leave which means by the time I get home I'm too tired to do any revision. Has anyone got any tips for staying motivated and awake, I just feel so sleepy, lazy and unmotivated
MVA786
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tsrsarahhhh)
My first exam is in 2 weeks and I just can't bring myself to do any work. I was super motivated for my resit last week but after I finished it i feel as if exams are over. It also doesn't help that my sixthform doesn't give up study leave which means by the time I get home I'm too tired to do any revision. Has anyone got any tips for staying motivated and awake, I just feel so sleepy, lazy and unmotivated
Same here lol!
Just try turning off all distractions e.g. drain your phone battery, turn off TV, make sure you`re in a quiet area and just focus. With me, I can concentrate for a little while, then get bored, so maybe time your revision e.g. if you can concentrate for 15 mins, do that then do something else for 5-10 mins and then repeat
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.49%
Excited (157)
9.12%
Worried (306)
17.77%
Terrified (382)
22.18%
Meh (173)
10.05%
Confused (37)
2.15%