The Student Room Group

Do any of you have a crush on your teachers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by animeamanda1412
you want a slap fam? exo are bae aight imma skin you if you say that again bruh
and yeaaaa bts are da bomb

nah even luhan left bc they were lame af
but yeah bts are cray cray. the music video theories are like dayummmmmm. they should so collab with f(x) (bc amber is bae tbh). but tbh hyukoh will always be lyf.
Original post by FluuidKarma
but yeah bts are cray cray. the music video theories are like dayummmmmm. they should so collab with f(x) (bc amber is bae tbh). but tbh hyukoh will always be lyf.

ok im not even gonna lie, i really want to slap you so hard, all those brain cells you lost would hear you call and come back to your poor headFX DOING A COLLAB WITH BTSARE YOU OK FAMIF THAT EVER HAPPENED I WILL STALK FX AND SLIT THEIR THROATSand then call exo "lame"if theyre lame, what are fx?bloody shouldnt even exist fam

ok im not even gonna lie, i really want to slap you so hard, all those brain cells you lost would hear you call and come back to your poor headFX DOING A COLLAB WITH BTSARE YOU OK FAMIF THAT EVER HAPPENED I WILL STALK FX AND SLIT THEIR THROATSand then call exo "lame"if theyre lame, what are fx?bloody shouldnt even exist fam

Can someone translate this into english for me please?
Original post by zombaldia
Can someone translate this into english for me please?

the text above is kpop language
in order to understand, you must enter the dark side of kpop
however, once you enter, there is no escape route
do you still wish to enter the dark side?
type ANNEYEONG to enter
type ANNEYEONG to not enter
the text above is kpop language
in order to understand, you must enter the dark side of kpop
however, once you enter, there is no escape route
do you still wish to enter the dark side?
type ANNEYEONG to enter
type ANNEYEONG to not enter

lol
Original post by zombaldia
lol

theres only two options mate not three
LET ME KNOW from now, because i have leave in a bit
Well...I'm going to anonymous this, on the pure basis that I know WAY too many people on here from school...

I find my biology teacher, English teacher and old, temporary Classics teacher pretty attractive...

They're all males. Just like me.

But on the other hand, my friend and I both talk about teachers that we both think are alright [and are female- he's straight] and we both like the chemistry teacher...

But there is just something about my Maths teacher...
Yes, this was that used to shout at everyone...

including me...

his rumbling voice though... ::love::love:

just made him all the sexier.
A PE teacher X0
My lecturer in 2nd year, she was something else :moon:

whoaaaa fam do you wanna go exo has less jams than jimin bruv.

nah jk i don't actually think exo are **** just overrated (as ****).
My PE teacher. She is hot. I even told her that once.
shut up you ****ing spiteless cocksucking wierdo
**** off you ball bag son of a loner whore
im back from Portugal im going to ****k you up the shitter steroids kid
whoaaaa fam do you wanna go exo has less jams than jimin bruv.

nah jk i don't actually think exo are **** just overrated (as ****).

ok i admit exo has probably one or two songs that are stupid, but if theyre overrated then cool at least the rate goes to their hotness :wink:
Noticed in my school, the male Science teachers have been good looking, one is still there and he is :colondollar: and my old Science teacher form GCSE was also quite a looker, then again the PE teachers at my school are also good looking lol (only some)
I've thought to myself "dayum he's good looking for an older man" (our technology teachers!!) :redface: but I've never thought about it too seriously.. It's just too weird.

Although a girl a few years in school above me had an affair with a music teacher and they announced they were together once she had left school!! So creepy, but it happens :/
(edited 7 years ago)
I have had crushes on many of my teachers!
I was borderline obsessed with my history teacher for 3 years in middle school! Then my history teacher at upper school, he was rather attractive too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending