Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im a international PG student
    I dont notice that they dont allow programmable calculator
    I want to cry now, I studied so hard for whole year, will I be disqualified due to this ?
    During the exam no invigilators had say anything to me
    Im just worrying that they will find me and say u are disqualified afterwards
    I swear I didnt cheat...I onlyused to do somr multiplication addition etc....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xj9)
    Im a international PG student
    I dont notice that they dont allow programmable calculator
    I want to cry now, I studied so hard for whole year, will I be disqualified due to this ?
    During the exam no invigilators had say anything to me
    Im just worrying that they will find me and say u are disqualified afterwards
    I swear I didnt cheat...I onlyused to do somr multiplication addition etc....
    Yup, strong chance you may be disqualified I'm afraid. Cheating is cheating.

ReputationRep:
    Aha don't listen to this guy nothing will happen to you especially if you only used it as a normal calculator.

ReputationRep:
    I want to cry now
    Im so stressful these days
    I did nothing with that calculator
    If no invigilators had say anything, that means im fine ?

ReputationRep:
    Someone help me please
    Tell me what will happen ...
    Some of my friends said that they dont even care about the calculator model u wrote on the front page...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xj9)
    Someone help me please
    Tell me what will happen ...
    Some of my friends said that they dont even care about the calculator model u wrote on the front page...
    Just say you wrote the wrong calculator model on the front page. They have no physical evidence you used an 'illegal' calculator.

ReputationRep:
    Btw we hv to write the model of calculator we used ....will they find me afterwards ....?

ReputationRep:
    Im so afraid right now
    U mean they will find me anyway ?

ReputationRep:
    You could be in some trouble.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I checked the exam regulation just now
    Theu only said the use of pre-programed information will cause assessment offence.

But I didnt use any pre programed information
    So am I fine ..?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.