Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How did the exam go guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blessingmariee)
    How did the exam go guys?
    Geography Edexcel B? No. Just no.

ReputationRep:
    People seem to be hating about the exam (i did foundation) and i thought it wasn't bad. Only a few were asses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romansholiday)
    Geography Edexcel B? No. Just no.
    Aww, what did you find hard? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TylerDM)
    People seem to be hating about the exam (i did foundation) and i thought it wasn't bad. Only a few were asses
    I did foundation too. I think it was pretty good tbh but the last question on extreme environments was worded weirdly. Did you do coasts? If so was it a bar or spit??

ReputationRep:
    It was hard ngl but I wrote four extra sides of paper but it was doable

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww, what did you find hard? xx
    I don't think I failed it, I just revised things that really didn't come up at all. The eight markers were awful for me anyway. I just wanted an A* because I'm doing Geog next year, but I'm hoping for a B after that. I have the other exams to bring me up, and my coursework is 100% so I'm not too concerned (yet).

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I failed it, I just revised things that really didn't come up at all. The eight markers were awful for me anyway. I just wanted an A* because I'm doing Geog next year, but I'm hoping for a B after that. I have the other exams to bring me up, and my coursework is 100% so I'm not too concerned (yet).
    Ahh, I see! I did foundation so I wouldn't really know, but I heard it was hard so hopefully the grade boundaries for that people will be low. Good luck for the rest of your exams! I'm rooting for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rtinde)
    It was hard ngl but I wrote four extra sides of paper but it was doable

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you do higher or foundation and glad to hear that!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I see! I did foundation so I wouldn't really know, but I heard it was hard so hopefully the grade boundaries for that people will be low. Good luck for the rest of your exams! I'm rooting for you
    Thank you! I wish you the best of luck in your other exams too!

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, that could of gone so much better. I got an A in my coursework and was hoping for an A in that exam but I don't think I got it. I know I'm better at human geography and the geographical decisions paper isn't too bad so hopefully those will bring me up...

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I wish you the best of luck in your other exams too!
    No problem and thank you as well

ReputationRep:
    I did higher & thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.