Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it? For me it went better than expected

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, It was like the easiest exam I've ever taken :P
    I revised all this morning on it and EVERYTHING I revised came up!

Grade boundaries should be quite high.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Izzebie)
    How did you find it? For me it went better than expected
    (Original post by CyberJake)
    Honestly, It was like the easiest exam I've ever taken :P
    I revised all this morning on it and EVERYTHING I revised came up!

Grade boundaries should be quite high.
    There are some students talking about the exam here

ReputationRep:
    When you talk about beach replenishment and recycling rather than managed retreat for flooding. 8 MARKS GONE... Kill me please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatimama)
    When you talk about beach replenishment and recycling rather than managed retreat for flooding. 8 MARKS GONE... Kill me please.
    Was this the question for soft engineering? Because if it is then I'm pretty sure those are all correct as they are all soft engineering techniques

ReputationRep:
    Oh God I really hope they're correct. But after the exam I thought that maybe these are ways to stop erosion and not flooding. Advance the line, hold the line etc. were specific to flooding. But I'm hoping I pick up a few marks
    (Original post by Imas1501)
    Was this the question for soft engineering? Because if it is then I'm pretty sure those are all correct as they are all soft engineering techniques

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.