I'm so happy!!! I just got my results! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Vin
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I just got my A-level results!

Predicted (by teachers on my UCAS) - ABCC

Obtained - AABB

And another thing, which I simply cannot believe was Edexcel P3. I was one of the people who complained the most at my school. I skipped nearly the entire question of Question 8 due to time running out, and moaning about the hard differential equation deduction in Question 7 whether I had got it right or not. I came out with my head down and total disappointment that day already knowing that quite a number of marks were lost already. And guess what?! I got 93/100 for P3!! I am completely shocked.

I'm really gonna party hard next week before uni starts. Right, now I'm in a state of euphoria.

Good luck to all you guys getting the results later today!
mensandan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Now that is a good set of results. Very impressive. Gives everyone faith that P3 will be marked fairly. why don't you start the results thread?
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hay well done - I have a little more faith in P3 now you've said that - I don't wanna get my hopes up though
Vin
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mensandan)
why don't you start the results thread?
I saw that the mods have one already which is made sticky, so I didn't wanna create another.

Well this thread can be used to let off steam instead.
Belly
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Vin)
I saw that the mods have one already which is made sticky, so I didn't wanna create another.
I think he meant why don't you be the first to post your results in that thread, not make another.
Vin
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Belly)
I think he meant why don't you be the first to post your results in that thread, not make another.
Good point. Just realised that thread's not locked anymore.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.6%
Excited (156)
9.19%
Worried (305)
17.96%
Terrified (378)
22.26%
Meh (162)
9.54%
Confused (37)
2.18%
Putting on a brave face (233)
13.72%
Impatient (213)
12.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise