The Student Room Group

I'm so happy!!! I just got my results!

I just got my A-level results!

Predicted (by teachers on my UCAS) - ABCC

Obtained - AABB

And another thing, which I simply cannot believe was Edexcel P3. I was one of the people who complained the most at my school. I skipped nearly the entire question of Question 8 due to time running out, and moaning about the hard differential equation deduction in Question 7 whether I had got it right or not. I came out with my head down and total disappointment that day already knowing that quite a number of marks were lost already. And guess what?! I got 93/100 for P3!! I am completely shocked.

I'm really gonna party hard next week before uni starts. Right, now I'm in a state of euphoria.

Good luck to all you guys getting the results later today!
Reply 1
Now that is a good set of results. Very impressive. Gives everyone faith that P3 will be marked fairly. why don't you start the results thread?
Reply 2
Hay well done - I have a little more faith in P3 now you've said that - I don't wanna get my hopes up though :frown:
Reply 3
mensandan
why don't you start the results thread?
I saw that the mods have one already which is made sticky, so I didn't wanna create another.

Well this thread can be used to let off steam instead. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Vin
I saw that the mods have one already which is made sticky, so I didn't wanna create another.

I think he meant why don't you be the first to post your results in that thread, not make another.
Reply 5
Belly
I think he meant why don't you be the first to post your results in that thread, not make another.
Good point. Just realised that thread's not locked anymore. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending