The Student Room Group

Would you ever consider cheating?

If you were in a long distance relationship and did not speak or see each other as much as you would like, would you ever consider cheating? Or even just spending time with another person- not necessarily anything physical.
yes
Reply 2
iv spent time with male friends and had NO contact in any way at all and im in a LDR
Nope. Even if I really wanted to, I would rather choose to break off the relationship first. As horrible and selfish as that act is, it's not as bad as cheating and destroying a bond of trust with someone, and if I did cheat, I'd never forgive myself anyway.
I don't condone cheating.
Nope
Reply 6
Personally, no.

Long distance or not, cheating is a betrayal of confidence and trust. I just wouldn't want to have that on my conscience.

Also, if you entered into this long distance relationship (assuming its monogamous), you basically signed up to the commitment of being in a relationship where physical intimacy and lack of contact can be an issue. Its not fair for the other person to have to bear the brunt of infidelity simply because you couldn't hack it.

If I was having second thoughts on a long distance relationship, I think it would be kinder to break it off than to cheat.
No, I could never do that to somebody
Reply 8
No, I would never consider cheating. I would be so disappointed in myself if I ever done it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
No that's just wrong on every level!

imagine that happened to you?

Just No
Original post by markreed
Personally, no.

Long distance or not, cheating is a betrayal of confidence and trust. I just wouldn't want to have that on my conscience.

Also, if you entered into this long distance relationship (assuming its monogamous), you basically signed up to the commitment of being in a relationship where physical intimacy and lack of contact can be an issue. Its not fair for the other person to have to bear the brunt of infidelity simply because you couldn't hack it.

If I was having second thoughts on a long distance relationship, I think it would be kinder to break it off than to cheat.

LEGEND :smile: So true, it's not right to say that you love someone and then stab them in the back. Cheating just shows that your not trustworthy. You are betraying your morals, most of all. A DEFO NO-NO! :tongue:
No, treat the other person with some respect and just break it off if you can't handle long distance.
I've treated people badly in the past, but I'd never stoop so low as to cheat on them. It's inexcusably abhorrent.
oh helllll no
No, simples.
Never.
Not personally
Consider is different from do.
Spending time with someone is not cheating.
The line being is it something that would meet with the disapproval of your partner (assuming they are sane and balanced.).
Original post by Anonymous
If you were in a long distance relationship and did not speak or see each other as much as you would like, would you ever consider cheating? Or even just spending time with another person- not necessarily anything physical.

I once cheated in a maths test

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending