How often do you have dessert? Is this fat? Watch

harlowberry
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm a ballet dancer and I generally eat quite healthily.
Yesterday was the first time I had dessert in weeks and I have an apple strudel with ice cream.
Today after lunch I had a dessert of apple and blackberry crumble and ice cream.
My boyfriend said that the amount of dessert I've had recently is really bad.
Would you say it is?
How often do you have a dessert?
katodizzle
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No it's not because as you said, you generally eat well. You also exercise lots for dance I presume so having a couple of treats is not a problem. Also, your bf shouldn't be telling you that it's 'really bad' because that's unfair and is making you worry. My parents criticise me a lot for what I eat even though I'm a healthy size 8/10 and yet they still call me fat. I have dessert maybe 2-3 times a week depending on how I feel and what it is. Don't stress about it too much
GlassyMarbles
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't worry, I generally have 1-5 desserts a day. Sometimes what I eat in a day consists entirely of desserts (aka today)
Spoiler:
Show
(it's exam season that's my excuse)
GlassyMarbles
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
also, tell your boyfriend to stop being a killjoy ain't nobody got time for all that negativity
Pokémontrainer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by harlowberry)
I'm a ballet dancer and I generally eat quite healthily.
Yesterday was the first time I had dessert in weeks and I have an apple strudel with ice cream.
Today after lunch I had a dessert of apple and blackberry crumble and ice cream.
My boyfriend said that the amount of dessert I've had recently is really bad.
Would you say it is?
How often do you have a dessert?
Your boyfriend is really bad.
Vicky628
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No, that's fine. There's nothing wrong with your diet, assuming the rest is fairly healthy. Is your boyfriend very health conscious, or hypocrite? Because that's not really an acceptable thing to say to somebody.
RedRosesBloom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you think that is bad, then I'm slightly worried. Considering I've been eating roughly a whole Cadbury hazelnut chocolate bar on a daily basis.
Spoiler:
Show
Blaming exam season of course, shame I don't have a good enough excuse to make up for the rest of the year! Glad I also have a very good metabolism too
glassriver
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That's not bad at all. I eat dessert as often as I can so that would be 2 or 3 times a week, and 2 bowls of it when I can get it! As you eat healthily all the time there's absolutely nothing wrong with having what you've had. Dump the boyfriend!

SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Your boyfriend is an idiot.
GlassyMarbles
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RedRosesBloom)
If you think that is bad, then I'm slightly worried. Considering I've been eating roughly a whole Cadbury hazelnut chocolate bar on a daily basis.
Spoiler:
Show
Blaming exam season of course, shame I don't have a good enough excuse to make up for the rest of the year! Glad I also have a very good metabolism too
mmm Cadbury. Hazelnuts are very healthy though, so go you getting your nutrition in!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (212)
12.76%
Excited (148)
8.91%
Worried (302)
18.18%
Terrified (374)
22.52%
Meh (151)
9.09%
Confused (36)
2.17%