Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else dying after that exam?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was really nice tbf, I expected it to be worse

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't a fan. Waving bye to that A*...

ReputationRep:
    spent all month revising rivers because my teacher thought that was coming up

ReputationRep:
    had no clue what rock breakwaters were but wrote about them

ReputationRep:
    It was question 2 that threw me. I didn't have a clue about that landform. Thought the paper was on management!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhisperOfDreams)
    had no clue what rock breakwaters were but wrote about them
    me too. never learnt about it

ReputationRep:
    You didnt really need to know what they were to be honest. The information in the option boxes told you everything you needed. Along with the resources to tell you why they would be sustainable. Anyway, its basically just a sea wall/ barrier to protect the harbour from the force of the waves meaning less erosion occurs.

ReputationRep:
    I liked that SDME. The only thing I didn't like was trying to think of another way of managing the cove at Cornwall on the decision, but apart from that it was fine. Breakwaters are like off-shore rip-rap, so absorb wave energy before the waves reach the cove, reducing erosion.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.