Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I am from Italy and I'm currently finishing my last year of highschool to then go tu Uni in Scotland. However I just found out I am not eligible for living costs loans cause I have to be resident in the UK for at least 3 years to even be considered, so I was wondering if there are any EU students here who could suggest something. How did u guys do it? Is there any other way I can get a loan?

    Hi kyria1. I am from Italy too and i will start the Uni at Swansea in September. However, you can get a loan from other finance companies such as Future Finance or NHS maybe. Take a look at that. If you have any questions, don t exit ate. Ciao!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 25, 2016


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.