Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm it was an okay paper but I didn't like the 6 marker for climate change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sapphire79)
    Hmm it was an okay paper but I didn't like the 6 marker for climate change.
    Same I didn't know what to write about really talked about transport. What did you do for the population qwc??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welsh06)
    Same I didn't know what to write about really talked about transport. What did you do for the population qwc??
    I wrote about an ageing population and how birth and death rates will be low. I really didn't get what they were asking and why that was 6 marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sapphire79)
    I wrote about an ageing population and how birth and death rates will be low. I really didn't get what they were asking and why that was 6 marks.
    Same I didn't like the wording of the question and didn't know whether they wanted causes or effects. I wrote causes of low birth and death rates. I know , I was surprised that was a QWC

ReputationRep:
    Same I didn't like the wording of the question and didn't know whether they wanted causes or effects. I wrote causes of low birth and death rates. I know , I was surprised that was a QWC
    I think you just had to describe how the actual structure of the population would change, but I didn't think there was enough to write about that to get 6 marks so I mentioned causes too. Don't worry you've probably done fine

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys write about compare the floodpain managment 6 mark question?

ReputationRep:
    Did you have to compare flood defences? Like flood walls, embankments etc..? What did you guys write?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xtreme Xecution)
    What did you guys write about compare the floodpain managment 6 mark question?
    I said about hard and soft engineering . Then because it said in the future I said that climate change will affect the methods??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xtreme Xecution)
    Which option topics are you guys doing? I'm doing coasts, tourism and retail and urban change

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.