Turn on thread page Beta

Would you date a bald girl (who wears a wig)? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have alopecia and thus wear a wig full time, in order to cover my nearly bald head.

I do have a boyfriend but it's early days and I'm not even entirely sure he knows I wear a wig.

The wig looks good, and I generally make an effort with my appearance and people say I'm attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah would be no problem

ReputationRep:
    Yes because then I can call her my little boiled egg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Yes because then I can call her my little boiled egg
    If a guy did that I think I would dump him😂

ReputationRep:
    Some people might have a negative reaction so you'll want to wait a few weeks at least before telling him. Something unusual like that can be a great test of someone else's respect for you as well, so will be a good indication of whether a relationship is worth continuing or not! Good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lachachacha)
    If a guy did that I think I would dump him😂
    Whoops. It would be our little inside joke But I can see why you would
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    No

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sure I would, I don't think many people would have a problem really (and if they did you dodged a bullet), there's more to a person than whether they have hair or not

ReputationRep:
    I have alopecia and thus wear a wig full time, in order to cover my nearly bald head.

I do have a boyfriend but it's early days and I'm not even entirely sure he knows I wear a wig.

The wig looks good, and I generally make an effort with my appearance and people say I'm attractive.
    I'd say personality matters more

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't be an issue for me.

ReputationRep:
    It would definitely be a surprise finding out if I didn't know, but I'm sure I'd be fine with it :cute:

Any unusual traits like that are under the 'attractive' header in my little book.

ReputationRep:
    If he hasn't noticed that you wear one then it shouldn't bother him that you do.

ReputationRep:
    I may have an obsession with people's hair. The longer and thicker they are the more @[email protected] I tend to be.

Controversial perhaps but I have the liberty to be picky when selecting a mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    I may have an obsession with people's hair. The longer and thicker they are the more @[email protected] I tend to be.

Controversial perhaps but I have the liberty to be picky when selecting a mate
    My wig is long and thick 😳

(Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    It would definitely be a surprise finding out if I didn't know, but I'm sure I'd be fine with it :cute:

Any unusual traits like that are under the 'attractive' header in my little book.
    Are you a lesbian asuna? :hmmm:

@OP I wouldn't mind at all. I love wigs! They're a great way to change up your look without actually sacrificing your real hair underneath
    I don't understand why anyone would mind tbh.
    Maybe tell him to see how he reacts?

ReputationRep:
    My wig is long and thick 😳
    Out of interest if you were to wrestle at some point would your hair fall off?

ReputationRep:

I'm a straight female but if I were gay or male, then of course. Beauty is not based on looks for me, in fact the reason I fell for my boyfriend was due to his personality, he is an amazing person. Looks are secondary and many people will tell you they aren't, but trust me, if he truly loves and respects you, a wig shouldn't even bother him.

Plus I guess there's the option of changing hairstyles and hair colours very quickly which is always a plus :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    Out of interest if you were to wrestle at some point would your hair fall off?
    Nope. It is glued on very strongly and stays on very well during sex, why?

ReputationRep:
    Imagine how awkward it would be if he gripped the back of your head during sex and the wig came off...

ReputationRep:
    What's it glued to?! :eek2:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2018
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.