P1 exam tomorrow

Watch this thread
IAmASloth
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So I have my P1 exam tomorrow for GCSE and I've had a moment of realisation that I know literally nothing so if anyone would like to teach me the whole of P1 that'd be great, cheers
etata
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I'm bricking it. Sort of misjudged the time I'd have to revise, I've done absolutely nada. God help me.
IAmASloth
Rep:
(Original post by etata)
I'm bricking it. Sort of misjudged the time I'd have to revise, I've done absolutely nada. God help me.
I am exactly the same I think I was over confident because I know how convection works but other than that I'm clueless

Posted from TSR Mobile
mraja_05
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
hope this helps
https://www.bangor.ac.uk/ccm/GCSE/GC...hysics%201.pdf
etata
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by IAmASloth)
I am exactly the same I think I was over confident because I know how convection works but other than that I'm clueless

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I just used by 3 hours of revision effectively, by doing a P1 paper from 2009 then snapchat face timing my mate for 2.5 hours. Ahaha laughing through the pain. Don't worry, we can make up for it in unit two and three, oh joy
IAmASloth
Rep:
(Original post by etata)
So I just used by 3 hours of revision effectively, by doing a P1 paper from 2009 then snapchat face timing my mate for 2.5 hours. Ahaha laughing through the pain. Don't worry, we can make up for it in unit two and three, oh joy
It wasn't too bad after all, what did you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (31)
27.43%
Take a gap year (17)
15.04%
Resit my exams (31)
27.43%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (17)
15.04%
I don't know yet (12)
10.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
4.42%

Watched Threads