Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm starting University in September on Primary Education - Early Years.
    I have been speaking to the course leader in attempt to access a teaching timetable for the course e.g. days spent in university/lectures.

Unfortunately, he is unable to provide me one yet.

I was wondering if anyone on here could help me with a previous time table for last year/the year before for this course?

Or even any similar information e.g. when timetables are usually distributed.

Thank you all,

Hannah
    x

ReputationRep:
    In my first year at LTU for Primary Ed: EY, we had 3 days in lectures a week (and usually just half days at that) for the first term. Second time is similar, just different days in uni and then for the final term, you will be on placement until May half term.

Have you been given an "e:vision" log-on? If so, you will be able to find it on that once it has been uploaded.

ReputationRep:
    Hi KoKoKonverter,
    Thank you for the reply - that's really useful. I have spoken to people who are predicting that it will be a Monday-Friday full weeks. No I haven't got an e:vision log on yet, I'm not managing to get much information out of them.
    Can you remember when you received this log in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misshannahpage)
    Hi everyone,

I'm starting University in September on Primary Education - Early Years.
    I have been speaking to the course leader in attempt to access a teaching timetable for the course e.g. days spent in university/lectures.

Unfortunately, he is unable to provide me one yet.

I was wondering if anyone on here could help me with a previous time table for last year/the year before for this course?

Or even any similar information e.g. when timetables are usually distributed.

Thank you all,

Hannah
    x
    Hi Hannah!

My name is Joe, I'm the Student Communications Officer here at Leeds Trinity University. Timetables change every year, so unfortunately you can't base it off previous years.

Timetables won't be available until August, and you'll receive your e:Vision login details to access your timetable etc with your confirmation letter

I hope that's been some help to you! If you have any other questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'll try help!

Joe

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.