Primary Education - Early Years - Leeds Trinity Watch

misshannahpage
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi everyone,

I'm starting University in September on Primary Education - Early Years.
I have been speaking to the course leader in attempt to access a teaching timetable for the course e.g. days spent in university/lectures.

Unfortunately, he is unable to provide me one yet.

I was wondering if anyone on here could help me with a previous time table for last year/the year before for this course?

Or even any similar information e.g. when timetables are usually distributed.

Thank you all,

Hannah
x
KoKoKonverter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
In my first year at LTU for Primary Ed: EY, we had 3 days in lectures a week (and usually just half days at that) for the first term. Second time is similar, just different days in uni and then for the final term, you will be on placement until May half term.

Have you been given an "e:vision" log-on? If so, you will be able to find it on that once it has been uploaded.
misshannahpage
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi KoKoKonverter,
Thank you for the reply - that's really useful. I have spoken to people who are predicting that it will be a Monday-Friday full weeks. No I haven't got an e:vision log on yet, I'm not managing to get much information out of them.
Can you remember when you received this log in?
jhburrows
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by misshannahpage)
Hi everyone,

I'm starting University in September on Primary Education - Early Years.
I have been speaking to the course leader in attempt to access a teaching timetable for the course e.g. days spent in university/lectures.

Unfortunately, he is unable to provide me one yet.

I was wondering if anyone on here could help me with a previous time table for last year/the year before for this course?

Or even any similar information e.g. when timetables are usually distributed.

Thank you all,

Hannah
x
Hi Hannah!

My name is Joe, I'm the Student Communications Officer here at Leeds Trinity University. Timetables change every year, so unfortunately you can't base it off previous years.

Timetables won't be available until August, and you'll receive your e:Vision login details to access your timetable etc with your confirmation letter

I hope that's been some help to you! If you have any other questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'll try help!

Joe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%