Why's she ignoring my Snapchat? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Okay so when I normally update my story she will watch it, however this time see didn't. She sent one of those or what I believe to be a group snap and replied to it (first time she has sent me a snap), she didn't reply back but there was nothing really she could reply with. I know she's been on Snapchat since I've updated it but she has never not looked at my story, it only since she has sent me that snap and I replied... WEIRD

Apparently there is a way to tell if someone has sent a group snap and that is to check there score before and after. I knew her score before she sent it and after she sent it, it only went up by 2.... She has a score of around 30,300???
rubybrown1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't mean to come across as rude or mean, but you seem to be a little obsessive and a tiny bit scary... Do you speak to each other by any other forms?
spv
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You are the reason why restraining orders exist. Chill.
If she's ready, she'll snap you back. Otherwise, let it go.
123moon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
lol maybe she's bored of you and onto the next man but chill don't get to worried she have other priorities than to reply to your snap.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My suggestion is that you leave your room, climb the two flights of stairs to the ground floor of your mother's house, and go outside.
Namita Gurung
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Dude ... chillax
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I find Snapchat to be a bit awkward to have a conversation. yeah I know it's called Snapchat but conversations aren't permanent unless you save them and people just use it to post random things. A lot of people don't even reply to my Snaps or say send me chat messages from my snap story. You sound really desperate and she can probably smell it

Relax bro
Bryci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think you're overthinking it a bit
username1229433
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is what the world has come to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
123moon
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
lol has she replied back to your snap yet or are you still waiting?
physicsphysics91
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
My suggestion is that you leave your room, climb the two flights of stairs to the ground floor of your mother's house, and go outside.
I started reading that as climb 2 flights of stairs and jump, the internet is a funny place.
samina_ay
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If they don't reply back to you - that says alot
greys-anatomy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
omfg you're keeping tabs on her score i can't looooooooooool
you literally said it yourself 'there was nothing she could really reply with'
Maybe she hasn't been checking anyones story? I know people who never check stories
pls chill and keep calm during this stressful ordeal
Nidhoggr
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay so when I normally update my story she will watch it, however this time see didn't. She sent one of those or what I believe to be a group snap and replied to it (first time she has sent me a snap), she didn't reply back but there was nothing really she could reply with. I know she's been on Snapchat since I've updated it but she has never not looked at my story, it only since she has sent me that snap and I replied... WEIRD

Apparently there is a way to tell if someone has sent a group snap and that is to check there score before and after. I knew her score before she sent it and after she sent it, it only went up by 2.... She has a score of around 30,300???
Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Women aint chit, and tbh they prefer when you treat them like chit.

Men like you are why we have so many crazy entitled egotistical women these days.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by greys-anatomy)
omfg you're keeping tabs on her score i can't looooooooooool
you literally said it yourself 'there was nothing she could really reply with'
Maybe she hasn't been checking anyones story? I know people who never check stories
pls chill and keep calm during this stressful ordeal
You wanna know something better? She came into where we work and she was buying some sweet with her sister and then she bought me some magic stars... Does mean she loves me?
student.feed
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
http://techdoken.com/wp-content/uplo...You-to-Win.png
asif007
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't you have anything better to worry about? So she hasn't replied to your snapchat... BIG DEAL.
123moon
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by asif007)
Don't you have anything better to worry about? So she hasn't replied to your snapchat... BIG DEAL.
Lol so brutal but so true. :giggle::clap2:
domdom_nic14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lmao
hannah00
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
sadly she is over you
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (38)
24.52%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (53)
34.19%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (27)
17.42%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (12)
7.74%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (25)
16.13%

Watched Threads