Why's she ignoring my Snapchat?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

Okay so when I normally update my story she will watch it, however this time see didn't. She sent one of those or what I believe to be a group snap and replied to it (first time she has sent me a snap), she didn't reply back but there was nothing really she could reply with. I know she's been on Snapchat since I've updated it but she has never not looked at my story, it only since she has sent me that snap and I replied... WEIRD

Apparently there is a way to tell if someone has sent a group snap and that is to check there score before and after. I knew her score before she sent it and after she sent it, it only went up by 2.... She has a score of around 30,300???

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean to come across as rude or mean, but you seem to be a little obsessive and a tiny bit scary... Do you speak to each other by any other forms?

ReputationRep:
    You are the reason why restraining orders exist. Chill.
    If she's ready, she'll snap you back. Otherwise, let it go.

ReputationRep:
    lol maybe she's bored of you and onto the next man but chill don't get to worried she have other priorities than to reply to your snap.

ReputationRep:
    My suggestion is that you leave your room, climb the two flights of stairs to the ground floor of your mother's house, and go outside.

ReputationRep:
    Dude ... chillax

ReputationRep:
    I find Snapchat to be a bit awkward to have a conversation. yeah I know it's called Snapchat but conversations aren't permanent unless you save them and people just use it to post random things. A lot of people don't even reply to my Snaps or say send me chat messages from my snap story. You sound really desperate and she can probably smell it

Relax bro

ReputationRep:
    I think you're overthinking it a bit

ReputationRep:
    This is what the world has come to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol has she replied back to your snap yet or are you still waiting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    My suggestion is that you leave your room, climb the two flights of stairs to the ground floor of your mother's house, and go outside.
    I started reading that as climb 2 flights of stairs and jump, the internet is a funny place.

ReputationRep:
    If they don't reply back to you - that says alot

ReputationRep:
    omfg you're keeping tabs on her score i can't looooooooooool
    you literally said it yourself 'there was nothing she could really reply with'
    Maybe she hasn't been checking anyones story? I know people who never check stories
    pls chill and keep calm during this stressful ordeal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so when I normally update my story she will watch it, however this time see didn't. She sent one of those or what I believe to be a group snap and replied to it (first time she has sent me a snap), she didn't reply back but there was nothing really she could reply with. I know she's been on Snapchat since I've updated it but she has never not looked at my story, it only since she has sent me that snap and I replied... WEIRD

Apparently there is a way to tell if someone has sent a group snap and that is to check there score before and after. I knew her score before she sent it and after she sent it, it only went up by 2.... She has a score of around 30,300???
    Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Women aint chit, and tbh they prefer when you treat them like chit.

Men like you are why we have so many crazy entitled egotistical women these days.

(Original post by greys-anatomy)
    omfg you're keeping tabs on her score i can't looooooooooool
    you literally said it yourself 'there was nothing she could really reply with'
    Maybe she hasn't been checking anyones story? I know people who never check stories
    pls chill and keep calm during this stressful ordeal
    You wanna know something better? She came into where we work and she was buying some sweet with her sister and then she bought me some magic stars... Does mean she loves me?

ReputationRep:
    http://techdoken.com/wp-content/uplo...You-to-Win.png

ReputationRep:
    Don't you have anything better to worry about? So she hasn't replied to your snapchat... BIG DEAL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    Don't you have anything better to worry about? So she hasn't replied to your snapchat... BIG DEAL.
    Lol so brutal but so true. :giggle::clap2:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.