P1 p2 p3 ocr physics! Watch

GcseMaths
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

Is everyone ready for tomorrow? I don't think it will be too hard as it seemed as though last years paper was terrible.

P.S Does anyone have the OCR Gcse science papers from June 15. Am willing to exchange for AQA/WJEC/EDEXCEL!
basicallykaya
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by GcseMaths)
Hi,

Is everyone ready for tomorrow? I don't think it will be too hard as it seemed as though last years paper was terrible.

P.S Does anyone have the OCR Gcse science papers from June 15. Am willing to exchange for AQA/WJEC/EDEXCEL!
I definitely do not feel ready. I haven't even revised for the test as I have been focusing on other subjects. I have 3 hours of study leave tomorrow which is when I will be cramming in all the information. I don't think it'll be bad though, physics is easy to blag for me, so a worse case scenario would probably be a B.
thatonepunkguy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm literally terrified, I've already had a breakdown..
nonon41
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For P3, when drawing Sankey diagrams for a device with two or more types of useful energy (such as a TV with light and sound energy being useful), would you draw two arrow heads going to the left (one for light energy and one for sound energy) or just one (with the light and sound energy shown in the same arrow head)?
kidleader
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by GcseMaths)

^^^

if anyone has this i will love you forever...

i also feel totally unprepared.. i'm honestly praying this one follows the trend of chemistry and biology and stays relatively easy. does anyone have any 6 marker predictions?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Aug '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (72)
17.65%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (259)
63.48%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
4.9%
Not yet but I might (57)
13.97%

Watched Threads