Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i have an overly sensitive penis so i can't thoroughly clean my foreskin? Watch

ReputationRep:
    my penis begins to hurt when i attempt to clean it in the shower so i can't be too thorough with the washing I've noticed a build-up of smegma in my foreskin lately since i can wash the multiple skin folds of my scrotum but can't seem to fully retract and extend my foreskin in order to wash it??? m y foreskin retracts with ease when im erect but when im flaccid it's too sensitive to mess with. I asked my mum to look at it and try clean out the whitish substance from my frowskin but i began to wince and ended up crying in the shower with a slightly erect penis since she was fiddling with it for a long time

ReputationRep:
    wtf did i just read

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hatsunemiku1)
    my penis begins to hurt when i attempt to clean it in the shower so i can't be too thorough with the washing I've noticed a build-up of smegma in my foreskin lately since i can wash the multiple skin folds of my scrotum but can't seem to fully retract and extend my foreskin in order to wash it??? m y foreskin retracts with ease when im erect but when im flaccid it's too sensitive to mess with. I asked my mum to look at it and try clean out the whitish substance from my frowskin but i began to wince and ended up crying in the shower with a slightly erect penis since she was fiddling with it for a long time
    Question 1. Why does your mum touch your penis?
    Question 2. Why don't you clean it when it's erect?
    Question 3. Why does your mother touch your penis?
    Question 4-100. ' '

Sorry i don't have foreskin, ask someone else to help.

ReputationRep:
    Initially I would have thought that you'd have a short frenulum which would explain why you couldn't retract your foreskin, but you can do so when erect, so :confused:

At any rate, to deal with sensitivity you have to clean under your foreskin on a very regular basis. This will desensitise the area effectively eliminating the discomfort you are experiencing at the minute.

Edit: I hope I'm not the only one who answers this seriously

ReputationRep:
    I have a similar problem here but I did find a solution. When erect I pulled back my foreskin and poured bleach onto the area, it hurt like a real b*zzatch at first but it really worked and now mummy says I am squeaky clean just like daddy used to be before he left! Maybe try that or use some form of window cleaner?

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylan11335577)
    I have a similar problem here but I did find a solution. When erect I pulled back my foreskin and poured bleach onto the area, it hurt like a real b*zzatch at first but it really worked and now mummy says I am squeaky clean just like daddy used to be before he left! Maybe try that or use some form of window cleaner?
    Bump
    :lolwut::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    get a lighter and slowly ignite it if it gets painful just hold your mothers hand....
    end result is that there will be nothing there apart from something that looks like a wotsits thats been burnt

ReputationRep:
    thanks i wish mummy would sleep with me sometimes i know I shouldn't have these feelings but i do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markreed)
    Initially I would have thought that you'd have a short frenulum which would explain why you couldn't retract your foreskin, but you can do so when erect, so :confused:

At any rate, to deal with sensitivity you have to clean under your foreskin on a very regular basis. This will desensitise the area effectively eliminating the discomfort you are experiencing at the minute.

Edit: I hope I'm not the only one who answers this seriously
    Yes you are, and will be because this guy is a troll.

(Original post by hatsunemiku1)
    thanks i wish mummy would sleep with me sometimes i know I shouldn't have these feelings but i do
    Please...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastMinReviseGuy)
    Yes you are, and will be because this guy is a troll.
    Goddammit, I always fall for it

Ah well, if someone with a sensitive penis happens to be reading this thread maybe my post will help them :dontknow:
    (I'm all about those silver linings)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.