A question about the Student Finance Application Watch

RainbowStorms
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

I've started my application for finance for a PGCE course, which starts in September, and I'm slightly confused. It asks me if I've ever had a loan from The Students Loan Company before, I had funding for my undergraduate degree through Student Finance and so ticked yes, then it asked if I'm behind on my repayments for this loan. I guess my question is, If I've never met the threshold to repay the student loan does this make me behind on the loan repayments?
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RainbowStorms)
Hi,

I've started my application for finance for a PGCE course, which starts in September, and I'm slightly confused. It asks me if I've ever had a loan from The Students Loan Company before, I had funding for my undergraduate degree through Student Finance and so ticked yes, then it asked if I'm behind on my repayments for this loan. I guess my question is, If I've never met the threshold to repay the student loan does this make me behind on the loan repayments?
It doesnt make you behind, its only if you are supposed to have made payments but are behind where it would be a problem, so nothing to worry about
RainbowStorms
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
It doesnt make you behind, its only if you are supposed to have made payments but are behind where it would be a problem, so nothing to worry about
Thank You, I thought that but then all I could think was what if I'm mistaken!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (56)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (117)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (117)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise