Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm just curious and love seeing positivity in life. It would be nice to get something nice out of a rubbish day. So, if you could re-live any moment from your past, which would it be? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie there are entire periods of my life which I would live to relive - I get rather nostalgic at times. In the past I've struggled to live for today having thought about good memories, but I try to be more positive and tell myself to look forward at what's next for me

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably choose the time when I saw my (then) favourite band live for the first time. I was super happy when I came out of the venue, despite being ill! I genuinely don't remember being that happy since then
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    nothing, as good as some of the memories, im a person that looks forward to the future only :P

ReputationRep:
    Relieve the time I had my own dance section at prom, Ive got so many more sick moves now

trying to get this good:

ReputationRep:
    When me and my boyfriend were at the Blue Lagoon in Iceland. It was a perfect holiday and that day in particular was the best part for me. I just felt really happy, relaxed and lucky and didn't want that moment to end. Hope we can go back sometime

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wait can you relive it and do something different to what you did the first time around? Or do you just get to experience exactly the same thing again?

(Original post by Little Old Me)
    Hi,

I'm just curious and love seeing positivity in life. It would be nice to get something nice out of a rubbish day. So, if you could re-live any moment from your past, which would it be? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That moment when I was in relationship.

Spoiler:
    Show

Walking in the countryside at dusk. Cuddling, kissing, .. Blah blah...

I don't really want to bring it up so I'll stop.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khaleesi98)
    Wait can you relive it and do something different to what you did the first time around? Or do you just get to experience exactly the same thing again?
    I meant do it again exactly the same way without changing things, but am open to whatever you want to share x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Getting my A level results and losing my virginity at the same time
    (happened on separate days in reality)

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'd relive the time when I was young. It seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle; oh it was beautiful, magical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I guess I'd relive the time when I was young. It seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle; oh it was beautiful, magical.
    sarcasm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    sarcasm?
    Being young was pretty good...I largely wrote that just cos it's some song lyrics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Getting my A level results and losing my virginity at the same time
    (happened on separate days in reality)
    haha
    i would love to re live the moment Arsenal won the leauge at WHL was such a beautiful sight :love:

ReputationRep:
    I ain't very nostalgic. Not a lottsa good memories tbh or nothing that I can't do again now because only good memories was like a holiday here or there as a kid to amusement parks. I can always go back now so. Eh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I ain't very nostalgic. Not a lottsa good memories tbh or nothing that I can't do again now because only good memories was like a holiday here or there as a kid to amusement parks. I can always go back now so. Eh.
    Ain't got any memories either, got bad ones for sure, but nothing I would wanaa go back to, I've got more aspirations for the future. Not even a holiday or an amusement park ride or anything. Never been abroad so yhh. Same as you tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Ain't got any memories either, got bad ones for sure, but nothing I would wanaa go back to, I've got more aspirations for the future. Not even a holiday or an amusement park ride or anything. Never been abroad so yhh. Same as you tbh
    You live with yer old man or not? If I can ask. And you're younnngg you'll develop some good ones chin up our kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    You live with yer old man or not? If I can ask. And you're younnngg you'll develop some good ones chin up our kid
    Yh I do, mum & dad I wish Ain't even been London yet I'm kinda like an only child cuz my brother is kinda, not rlly part of my life, hasn't been great, but moved on now init. Just hope I make some good ones. & I'll try!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Yh I do, mum & dad I wish Ain't even been London yet I'm kinda like an only child cuz my brother is kinda, not rlly part of my life, hasn't been great, but moved on now init. Just hope I make some good ones. & I'll try!
    Ah that's good my old man did an early legger lol I been London couple times it's really not amazing yano no worries haha.

ReputationRep:
    The day my boyfriend confessed his feelings for me
    Since that day, I've found it somewhat hard to put myself down. Always positive now

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.