Girls what do you mean when you call boys babe dearie and luv? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
literally what is says on the tin? what does this mean coming from a girl that is part of your friendship group??
MrsSheldonCooper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
She's probably being friendly.

I've never actually heard any girl call a guy dearie though. I swear that's what old ladies do?
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I could have sworn this was already as thread. Like exactly this title and all...because I remember saying...it could just be a regional term thing with nothing behind it like I say bab and darling and love and that to random females as much as they hate it or love it. And then DanteTheDoorKnob said I'm such a Brummie because I say bab like this thread happened before lol
LostGirlOnTheRun
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I guess for me-if I was calling another girl this, then it would be my feminine way of saying "mate", "bro", or "dude"....but to guys...I only say "babe" to those guys who are very close to me, or mean a lot to me-so it was mainly past boyfriends..."dearie" and "luv" I have never said-so I wouldn't know! Sorry.
username1801065
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've never said that to any guy lol
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 0to100)
i could have sworn this was already as thread. Like exactly this title and all...because i remember saying...it could just be a regional term thing with nothing behind it like i say bab and darling and love and that to random females as much as they hate it or love it. And then dantethedoorknob said i'm such a brummie because i say bab like this thread happened before lol
looool :d
kasumikat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i never call guys those stuff.... ( i did it once when i got my first boyfriend but whatever). its normally the guys that call me bae or babe @[email protected]
LastMinReviseGuy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
literally what is says on the tin? what does this mean coming from a girl that is part of your friendship group??
You're reading too much into it, they're just trying to be nice.
Or it's just a habit.

Pay no attention to it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...co7_r2_250.gif
Really sad my gifs don't work....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (207)
12.78%
Excited (141)
8.7%
Worried (294)
18.15%
Terrified (366)
22.59%
Meh (148)
9.14%
Confused (35)
2.16%