This discussion is closed.
Minnieb48
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
ARGGGHHH!

-blinding pain-...find...hard...to...type.....b ut....must....keep.......writing ....

ok,ok>>> exaggerating but this hammering is actually causing my eyes to water..

Don't worry, it's not death or anything but Doc' says they're Migraines and all i can do is take pain killers:

PROBLEM: can't take them too often. So how in the hell will i be able to function properly?

QUESTION: anyone know any natural remedys??? besides banging my head against the wall?
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
perhaps if you didn't post such agrotesquely structured message such as the one you have, it might go away,

it really is an eyesore to look at - are you trying to pass the migraine on? lol
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Minnieb48)
QUESTION: anyone know any natural remedys???
Gun shot wound to the head tends to take the pain away.

MB
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ARGGGHHH!

-blinding pain-...find...hard...to...type.....b ut....must....keep.......writing ....

Don't worry, it's not death or anything but Doc' says they're Migraines and all i can do is take pain killers:

PROBLEM: can't take them too often. So how in the hell will i be able to function properly?

QUESTION: anyone know any natural remedys??? besides banging my head against the wall?

First thing, too much time staring at a computer screen doesn't do a headache/migrane any favours.

When my sister had was going through a spell of having migranes she was prescribed a lil box with three tiny tablets in them - only have one whenever the migrane comes on, she was told, and when she did take them it worked a treat.

We were later told that they were costing the NHS £25 per lil box she got through - but it kept them away.

My sister later discovered she was drinking too much coffee and eating too much chocolate.

Natural remedy, radox bath, relaxes the mind. Alternatively a dark room and a comfy bed along side a couple of pillows surprisingly does the trick.
tammypotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ARGGGHHH!

i also get reallllllly bad migraines bt its mainly coz of my eyes.
the only wya i get the headaches to go is that sum1 squeeze my head really hard ...sounds weird bt it works
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tammypotato)
i also get reallllllly bad migraines bt its mainly coz of my eyes.
the only wya i get the headaches to go is that sum1 squeeze my head really hard ...sounds weird bt it works
with a vice?

MB
tammypotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
with a vice?

MB
no lol
just squeeze the head with ur hand like a massage
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
with a vice?

MB

perhaps she should attach a tourniquet to her head
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't tend to get them which is odd considering I spend 10 hours a day in front of a computer screen which is bad for your eyes burt also gives off high amounts of EMF radiation.

I do have a minor head ache but not a migraine. If I don't have cafiene though I get really bad head aches (a true sign of addiction).
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Positive thinking people! Most that have it in their youth grow out of it, so think of it as a short-term evil.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.79%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (56)
8.4%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (86)
12.89%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
11.99%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.89%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise