Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Migraine!!!!!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ARGGGHHH!

-blinding pain-...find...hard...to...type.....b ut....must....keep.......writing ....

ok,ok>>> exaggerating but this hammering is actually causing my eyes to water..

Don't worry, it's not death or anything but Doc' says they're Migraines and all i can do is take pain killers:

PROBLEM: can't take them too often. So how in the hell will i be able to function properly?

QUESTION: anyone know any natural remedys??? besides banging my head against the wall?

ReputationRep:
    perhaps if you didn't post such agrotesquely structured message such as the one you have, it might go away,

it really is an eyesore to look at - are you trying to pass the migraine on? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minnieb48)
    QUESTION: anyone know any natural remedys???
    Gun shot wound to the head tends to take the pain away.

MB

ReputationRep:
    ARGGGHHH!

-blinding pain-...find...hard...to...type.....b ut....must....keep.......writing ....

Don't worry, it's not death or anything but Doc' says they're Migraines and all i can do is take pain killers:

PROBLEM: can't take them too often. So how in the hell will i be able to function properly?

QUESTION: anyone know any natural remedys??? besides banging my head against the wall?

First thing, too much time staring at a computer screen doesn't do a headache/migrane any favours.

When my sister had was going through a spell of having migranes she was prescribed a lil box with three tiny tablets in them - only have one whenever the migrane comes on, she was told, and when she did take them it worked a treat.

We were later told that they were costing the NHS £25 per lil box she got through - but it kept them away.

My sister later discovered she was drinking too much coffee and eating too much chocolate.

Natural remedy, radox bath, relaxes the mind. Alternatively a dark room and a comfy bed along side a couple of pillows surprisingly does the trick.

ReputationRep:
    ARGGGHHH!

i also get reallllllly bad migraines bt its mainly coz of my eyes.
    the only wya i get the headaches to go is that sum1 squeeze my head really hard ...sounds weird bt it works

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    i also get reallllllly bad migraines bt its mainly coz of my eyes.
    the only wya i get the headaches to go is that sum1 squeeze my head really hard ...sounds weird bt it works
    with a vice?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    with a vice?

MB
    no lol
    just squeeze the head with ur hand like a massage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    with a vice?

MB

perhaps she should attach a tourniquet to her head

ReputationRep:
    I don't tend to get them which is odd considering I spend 10 hours a day in front of a computer screen which is bad for your eyes burt also gives off high amounts of EMF radiation.

I do have a minor head ache but not a migraine. If I don't have cafiene though I get really bad head aches (a true sign of addiction).

ReputationRep:
    Positive thinking people! Most that have it in their youth grow out of it, so think of it as a short-term evil.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.