Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm an Italian student coming in September to study an Mres in Sport Science at Clifton Campus, and I'm looking for housemates to share a house. My budget should not overtake £300 per month, bills and wi-fi included. If you have to study at Clifton Campus and you are looking for an accomodation too, do not hesitate to contact me!

Francesco

ReputationRep:
    Hello Francesco,

Me and another friend are looking for housemates to move in with in the West Bridgford area too! We're going to do our Master's from September. I've been looking at West Bridgford, although it is unlikely to find a place that comes under 300 Pounds a month with bills, since it's a pretty posh area. Have you found any potential houses? Do let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was making some searches to find something in West Bridgford, but first I want to know people with whom starting my accomodation hunting! Are you students from Clifton Campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kekko92)
    Hi, I was making some searches to find something in West Bridgford, but first I want to know people with whom starting my accomodation hunting! Are you students from Clifton Campus?
    Hello, yeah that's totally understandable. We have to get to know each other first before deciding anything. Would you like to talk on Skype or something? PM me your ID and we can speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Punkkummander)
    Hello, yeah that's totally understandable. We have to get to know each other first before deciding anything. Would you like to talk on Skype or something? PM me your ID and we can speak.
    Yeah, that's fine. My Skype contact is FRANZ92. Do you both have a Facebook profile? Mine is "Francesco Riso".

Thanks,

Fracesco

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's fine. My Skype contact is FRANZ92. Do you both have a Facebook profile? Mine is "Francesco Riso".

Thanks,

Fracesco
    Hello,

Sorry, i'm not on Facebook or any other social media sites. Let me add you on Skype now. Talk to you there. Oh, and you should probably remove your Skype ID as it is in public

ReputationRep:

Thanks,

Fracesco
    Hello,

So i've added you on Skype. Talk to you there!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, have you both found flats yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Domciuz)
    Hey, have you both found flats yet?
    Hello,

I've found a place in West Bridgford, although there are 3 rooms still left in the 5 bed place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Punkkummander)
    Hello,

I've found a place in West Bridgford, although there are 3 rooms still left in the 5 bed place.
    Is it going to be easy to commute to Clifton? Could you please show me a link to it, cause I'm still looking for a place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Domciuz)
    Is it going to be easy to commute to Clifton? Could you please show me a link to it, cause I'm still looking for a place
    Hello,

I'm not from the UK, but I believe commuting from West Bridgford to Clifton is actually easy as the areas aren't far from each other. You can check out the house here.

http://www.alexander-cameron.co.uk/p...24-north-road/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.