I didn't use any language devices or techniques in my English GCSE Exam.

Watch this thread
Hassnain Aslam
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I completely forgot about them. In my essay. I did annotate and analysis though.
Rhythmical
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Don't wanna scare you but you may have lost a substantial amount of marks, language devices and techniques are needed for English Language.
salty670
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
did u do Ocr?
Hassnain Aslam
Rep:
(Original post by salty670)
did u do Ocr?
Yes I did do OCR.
Hannah270500
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Same 😅
Hassnain Aslam
Rep:
(Original post by Hannah270500)
Same 😅
I am very scared.. I think i've failed.
Hannah270500
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I have too 😂
Rhythmical
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Hassnain Aslam)
I am very scared.. I think i've failed.
You might not have, depends on if other people remembered but Language devices and techniques are key in that exam.
Hassnain Aslam
Rep:
(Original post by Rhythmical)
You might not have, depends on if other people remembered but Language devices and techniques are key in that exam.
What do you mean 'other people'
Rhythmical
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
What do you mean 'other people'
Erm if they didn't do as well then grade boundaries will be low. What exam board was this?
Hassnain Aslam
Rep:
Erm if they didn't do as well then grade boundaries will be low. What exam board was this?
Aqa
Rhythmical
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Aqa
They might be nice, I have them for A Level English Language and they are much fairer on grade boundaries and mark schemes than OCR.
Hassnain Aslam
Rep:
They might be nice, I have them for A Level English Language and they are much fairer on grade boundaries and mark schemes than OCR.
I did OCR* oops.
Rhythmical
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I did OCR* oops.
Oh dear, they might be nice too because I hear they are less stricter with marking these days as I have them for English Literature.
Kxjzh
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I did OCR and did the same! Don't know why I forgot to, but I did! Try and get them in the morning exam on Friday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (18)
19.15%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (32)
34.04%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
5.32%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
2.13%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (9)
9.57%
Reading articles about what steps to take (18)
19.15%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
4.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
6.38%

Watched Threads