Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what date are the a level results on watch

ReputationRep:
    We can get our results from 9am till 12pm! I want to be the early ones there, so no one can see my results and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    !!!!!! 19TH AUGUST!!!!!!!im certain!!!!!!!im counting the days!!!!!!!

get to your school for 9am or even slightly earlier cos all results hav to get to the schools early in the morning with the post, then its up to the school to sort them, which takes the time. i reckon the edexcel results will probably be emailed to the school a wweeek early like in jan.

ReputationRep:
    my mates birthday is on 19th august, if he does good he gets presents, if he does bad he gets beats (strict brothers) :eek:

ReputationRep:
    43 days to go everyone!

ReputationRep:
    We get ours on 19th...

I thought the Results dates were the same all over the country. Like GCSE were the week after on 26th Aug and the A-Level results were on 19th....

I never want my results posted...cos they could get lost...I'd rather pick them up myself from the school...

ReputationRep:
    It's the same all over the country. All people will get their results from school and not by post.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.